Pilot with 600hrs CPL Multi-IFR PIC hrs: 400+

If your looking for work, post your resume as a PDF document, or submit a brief on your experience and type of work you are looking for.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

PittsPilot
Rank 0
Rank 0

Pilot with 600hrs CPL Multi-IFR PIC hrs: 400+

Post by PittsPilot » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:36 pm

Email / Phone Number: aronan97@gmail.com (705)-345-2562
Total Time: 600
PIC Time: 420
Float Time: 20
Tailwheel Time : 400
Valid IFR / Multi IFR?: Valid Cat 1 MIFR
When able to start new job: Anytime
Willing to relocate? : No
Legally able to work in Canada? : Yes

My name is Andrew Ronan; I am a twenty one year old aviation enthusiast and a certified commercial and Multi- IFR pilot. Growing up on a small family owned airport in Brechin, Ontario, I was fortunate enough to have many aviation experiences. My first airplane ride when I was three weeks old, sparked my passion for aviation. I started learning to fly when I was five years old, sitting on a stack of phone books to see over the dash. By age seven I could do a complete circuit in a 65 Aeronca Champ, doing all the flying myself, with my father in the back seat observing. By age fourteen I completed my first solo flight, at the youngest age possible in Canada. Since then I have accumulated over six hundred total flight hours in various types of aircraft including Cessna 140,150,172,180,182,185, 206, 210, Beech Musketeer, Piper J-3 Cub, Ercoupe, Starduster SA-300 biplane, Aeronca Champ and Chief, Citabria, Pitts Special S-1S, S-2A, S-2C and a Piper Seminole. The majority of my flight time has taken place in taildragger aircraft, including doing my private flight test in a Cessna 185 on wheels. This year I will be competing at the 2019 Canadian National Aerobatic competition in my single-seat Pitts Special biplane.
I also have an excellent understanding of the mechanical side of aviation. I have worked in my father’s maintenance shop for the last six years. During this time I have also completely restored and modified my own Cessna 150 including custom panel/avionics, taildragger conversion, and upgrading to a 150hp engine.
Since I was a child, I always knew I wanted a career in aviation. I would love to become a part of your company’s continued success and growth. Flying is my true passion, and I would like to bring that to your company.
---------- ADS -----------

Attachments
Andrew Ronan cover letter.docx
(36.83 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Andrew Aviation Resume 2019.docx
(30.89 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

Return to “Hire me”