214 TT , 100 PIC , 30 Multi CPL

If your looking for work, post your resume as a PDF document, or submit a brief on your experience and type of work you are looking for.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

ali1994
Rank 0
Rank 0

214 TT , 100 PIC , 30 Multi CPL

Post by ali1994 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:24 pm

Email / Phone Number: Shujaat017@hotmail.com / 780-802-8533
Total Time: 215
PIC Time (C-172): 100
Multi (PA-34) : 30
When able to start new job: Immediately
Willing to relocate? (Yes/No): Yes
Legally able to work in Canada? (Yes/No): Yes

Hello,

My name is Shujaat Ali I am a student at Centennial Flight Center at Villeneuve airport in Edmonton with a total of 215 hours with my Multi-Engine Land and CPL completed and working on my Multi-Engine IFR with the Inrat (written exam) completed. I am willing to travel/relocate if need be, I am looking for my first aviation job out of training from flight school.

I hold an Instrumentation Diploma from NAIT and have worked in the oil and gas industry for over 4 years before deciding to pursue aviation, in those 4 years I have experience with customer relations and customer handling along with a hard work ethic. I take pride in doing things the right way and never back down from a challenge. I have had the opportunity to train others and I find I can easily work with people and help them with their needs. I work well with others and by myself to accomplish the task at hand.

I am willing to be a Dock hand or any type of assistant that is needed of me. I am always willing to learn and add to my knowledge different experiences in aviation and make my childhood dream a reality. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know from either my Email: Shujaat017@hotmail.com or cell phone: 780-802-8533.

Regards,

Ali
---------- ADS -----------

Attachments
Shujaat's Pilot Resume.docx
(34.13 KiB) Downloaded 61 times

Return to “Hire me”