Type Rated AME looking for work in Canada

If your looking for work, post your resume as a PDF document, or submit a brief on your experience and type of work you are looking for.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Huskyman
Rank 0
Rank 0

Type Rated AME looking for work in Canada

Post by Huskyman » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:04 am

I do however live in South Africa and I would love the opportunity to immigrate and to come and live and work in Canada as I am looking for something new and different and always up for a new adventure.

I have attached my resume as well as a cover letter. My South African Licence with type ratings is also attached to the resume. I hope that it will be good enough to be afforded the opportunity for an AME position.
I hope that you will be able to utilize my 25 years of experience in aviation.

I however do not have a M1/M2 but have been looking at the ICS course but unfortunately I have to be in Canada before I can even sign up or do the online course. I am confident that it will not take me that long to get my M1/M2.

If anyone knows how I can increase my chances of getting employed by a Canadian company, please let me n in now as I would greatly appreciate it.I have applied to almost everyone advertising, especially for the type ratings I have but have still had no luck.

Your consideration would be greatly appreciated

Regards
Wayne
---------- ADS -----------

Attachments
Wayne T. Hope -CV_Resumé .docx
(1.36 MiB) Downloaded 89 times
Cover Letter.docx
(16.89 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

Last bumped by Huskyman on Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:04 am.

Return to “Hire me”