Fresh AME "M" Apprentice looking for job

If your looking for work, post your resume as a PDF document, or submit a brief on your experience and type of work you are looking for.

Moderators: North Shore, ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako

tsungyu
Rank 0
Rank 0

Fresh AME "M" Apprentice looking for job

Post by tsungyu »

Dear HR,
I am Ted Hsieh, currently a AME "M" student at SAIT, Calgary. The completion date of program will be on April 22 2020 with expected 18-month accreditation. After school, I will be holding Post Graduate Work Permit which allows me legally work anywhere in Canada. I am seeking a full-time AME "M" apprentice position that allows me complete my logbook either M1 or M2.

To be a great AME apprentice, I have Restricted Operator Certificate- Aeronautical from Industry Canada and valid full Driver License with clear driving record. I am not only an adaptable person which makes me a good team player with good communication skills but I am also able to work independently in accordance with instructions. Always willing to learn new things is one of my strength which allows me contributing and benefiting to a work team and/or a company.

I have attached my resume with my qualifications. I will appreciate any opportunity to discuss how much contribution I will offer to the company with you at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your precious time.

Warmest Regards,

Ted Hsieh

Email / Phone Number: Tsung-yu.hsieh@edu.sait.ca/587-969-1211
When able to start new job: May 4th, 2020
Willing to relocate? (Yes/No): YES
Legally able to work in Canada? (Yes/No): YES
---------- ADS -----------

Attachments
TedHsieh_Apprentice_Resume_20200219.pdf
APPRENTICE POSITION RESUME
(52.56 KiB) Downloaded 28 times