We are looking for Class 4 and Class 3 Instructors.
Required Skill Level:
CANADIAN CPL with current Class 4 or Class 3 Flight Instructor Rating.
No Transport Canada Accidents, Incidents, Violations or Suspensions.
Fluent and effective English verbal and written communication skills.
Able to legally live and entitled to work in Canada.
- Ability to maintain course standards, training requirements.
- Ability to monitor and maintain student records and supervise other Instructors.
- Familiar with all required subjects and Transport Canada Flight test guides and CARs.
- Promote professional behavior and attitude.
- Conduct in-flight and ground school.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Class 3 Instructor:
Hourly Salary: $35/ Hour
Class 4 Instructor:
Hourly Salary: $30/ Hour
Average Flight Instructors fly over 80 hours a month in summer season.
Candidates working for Insignia College will have an opportunity to enter Airline Industry at a much faster pace.
Reference ID: IC-240220
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour
Please send an email with your resume at the address below: