1yr AME apprentice looking for a job.

If your looking for work, post your resume as a PDF document, or submit a brief on your experience and type of work you are looking for.

Moderators: North Shore, ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako

CT783
Rank 0
Rank 0

1yr AME apprentice looking for a job.

Post by CT783 »

Hi, my name is Jay
I have been working as an AME apprentice (category M) for one year and is in search of a new company with whom I can continue my career as an AME. I have type experiences on DHC-2, DHC-3T, Cessna 208B, Cessna 170s, 180s, Beech 99 and King air 100. Due to the diverse fleet I worked under various circumstances which includes on-dock maintenance. I currently reside in Thompson Mb, but I am willing to relocate anywhere in Canada(preferably to a place with less mosquito :D ) . If interested please let me know by sending me a private message! I hope I can hear back from my potential employer soon.

**Due to COVID-19 pandemic as much as I would like to get to work right away, I may have to self isolate myself extra 2 weeks once I get settled into another province. With that being said, I can assure that I will do everything in my power to shorten that period if needs be.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Hire me”