AME APPRENTICE LOOKING FOR APPRENTICESHIP

If your looking for work, post your resume as a PDF document, or submit a brief on your experience and type of work you are looking for.

Moderators: North Shore, ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako

AmmarZahid1
Rank 0
Rank 0

AME APPRENTICE LOOKING FOR APPRENTICESHIP

Post by AmmarZahid1 »

Hello Members,

My name is Ammar Zahid and I am a recent graduate of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering program from Saskatchewan Indian Institute of Technologies. I graduated with 18 month accreditation of pursuing M license. I am interested in working as an apprentice.

I am hardworking personnel who works very well in team environment and needs very little supervision. I complete all my task in an appropriate, safe and timely manner. I am accustomed to work in a fast paced environment and have great level of mechanical skills. I can legally work in Canada and I am willing to relocate anywhere company requires me to work. My hours of availability is also flexible. I am willing to work within 14 days of Job offer. My contact information is Cell=306-850-1006 or Email=ammarzahid@hotmail.ca

Attached in the post is my resume for your consideration and looking forward to hear from you.

Thank You
Ammar Zahid
---------- ADS -----------

Attachments
Ammar Zahid Resume.doc
(59 KiB) Downloaded 4 times

Return to “Hire me”