My name is Nick Hsu.I am looking for a job opportunity to pursue my career to become an excellent Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Great enthusiasm with Aviation , never stop pushing my envelope, always keep learning and growing.
Highlights of my background include:
• Graduated from Transport Canada approved AME-M course and authorized to take the Canadian Aviation Regulatory examination
• FAA A&P licensed aircraft mechanic and Over 6 years’ experience on aircraft maintenance
• Possessed expertise in diverse mechanical and avionics system-including electrical, engine, air condition, flight control, landing gear, hydraulic, autopilot and navigation systems.
• Proficient in maintenance, repairs, inspections,troubleshooting and operational checks of aircraft system
•. Maintenance experience on several types of commercial airliners e.g.B747-400(PW4056/GECF6-80C2), B777-300ER(GE90-115B), B737-800(CFM56-7B26), A330-300(CF6-80E1), A340-300(CFM56-5C4) and A350-900(TRENT XWB) and have endorsements for B777-200/300 (GE90-XX/PW40XX).
•. Excellent in communication, problem-solving and working in a team
I am currently living in Vancouver,BC , but willing to relocate to anywhere. I own tools to perform any tasks.
Thank you for your time and feel free to contact me if you need further information email:firstname.lastname@example.org/ cell: 236-818-1549
- Nick Hsu Resume_202009.pdf
- (77.27 KiB) Not downloaded yet