Experienced technical records admin looking for contract work

If your looking for work, post your resume as a PDF document, or submit a brief on your experience and type of work you are looking for.

Moderators: Sulako, North Shore, ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia

Nick L
Rank 0
Rank 0

Experienced technical records admin looking for contract work

Post by Nick L »

Hello!
I have more than 10 years of experience dealing with aircraft technical records in various roles and companies. Audits, on-going maintenance and operation tracking updates, regulations compliance checks, transcriptions, publications review, CHR's upkeep, bridging research, records archiving, and so on. Rotary/fixed wing, pistons/turbines, single/multi engine, jumbo jets, I've dealt with records for them all.
I am proficient in CAMP, Flightdocs and Aeronet ops and maintenance tracking software, including account management and customization. I am familiar with WinAir and AMS. I am willing and able to learn any aviation tracking application you might be using. Excel spreadsheets are also no problem for me.

I am looking to take on remote contract work in the realm of aircraft technical records. I am interested in both providing an ongoing administrative support and acting as an occasional auditor.
My commitment is to a timely communication and performance, and to providing a service of a high standard.
I am based out of Calgary, AB, and would be available for a limited travel.

Please contact me via email for my resume and references at nickdoesrecords @ gmail .com (remove spaces).
Thank you for your interest!
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Hire me”