Pilot seeking work

If your looking for work, post your resume as a PDF document, or submit a brief on your experience and type of work you are looking for.

Moderators: Sulako, North Shore, ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia

Kennis
Rank 0
Rank 0

Pilot seeking work

Post by Kennis »

Current 172 pilot, working on IATRA online ground school while continuing to build time/ stay current.

current group 1 trained on a Da-42 with G1000

My work ethic, work experience, willingness to relocate and relevant education makes me an ideal candidate for your team.

I completed my Private and Commercial pilots licenses at the Victoria Flying Club beginning in August 2017, completing my Commercial flight test in October 2019. I have also completed my Group 1 IFR training at PRO IFR based out of Boundary Bay, BC.

My work experience as line operator at the Victoria Flying Club has given me an insight into the operational necessities involved with the aviation industry. Working in this environment reinforced my abilities of strong communication, leadership, and social skills backed by a strong care and awareness for safety.

I have also completed the University of Victoria’s business diploma program- aviation option. This program focused on effective communication methods, working with teams in professional situations, and airport operations.

If you have any questions regarding past work experience, education, or flight experience please feel free to call, text or email.
Regards,

Kai Ennis
---------- ADS -----------

Attachments
Kais Aviation Resume current.pdf
(47 KiB) Downloaded 45 times

Return to “Hire me”