I am a aircraft maintenance engineer's technology graduate from SAIT and I am currently seeking apprenticeship.
I am a hard-working individual with a passion for aviation and aircraft maintenance. I am adept in aircraft inspection, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of a wide variety of aircraft, from Cessna Citation 560 Ultra, Cessna 185, Beechcraft King air 200, Cessna 414A, and Bombardier Challenger 601.
The experience I have gained as a student has prepared me for the industry by helping me gain a well-rounded skillset, interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills. I also excel at:
• Disassembling, overhauling, reassembling, and testing reciprocating and turbine engines.
• Fabricating and installing aircraft plumbing, tubing, and servicing hydraulic systems.
• Servicing aircraft tires.
• Servicing aircraft oxygen systems.
• Preparing the aircraft for towing and mooring (tie-down).
• Preparing the aircraft for short-term and long-term storage.
• Flight control rigging.
• Sheet metal fabrication and repair.
• Daily inspection.
• 100-hr inspection.
• Compliance to safety standards by strictly adhering to process and procedures as listed on the task sheet and maintenance manual.
• Landing gear servicing (greasing).
• Wheel removal and replacement.
• Avionics removal and replacement.
• Soldering and wire connection fabrication.
• Excellent documentation skills, including logbook entry and weight and balance report.
In addition to my training and personal qualities, I have a strong educational foundation and a passion for high standards of service.
You can reach me at 587-429-6857 and/or email me at email@example.com if you feel like I am a good fit for the position at your organization! Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for viewing my post!
- Venkata Subramanian Chandrasekaran_Resume.pdf
- (188.41 KiB) Downloaded 19 times