480TT/ CPL / IATRA / MULTI IFR / MULTI CREW Experience / King Air Experience

If your looking for work, post your resume as a PDF document, or submit a brief on your experience and type of work you are looking for.

Moderators: North Shore, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako

ali1994
Rank 0
Rank 0

480TT/ CPL / IATRA / MULTI IFR / MULTI CREW Experience / King Air Experience

Post by ali1994 »

Email / Phone Number: Shujaat017@hotmail.com / 780-802-8533
Total Time: 480
PIC Time: 126.2
Turbine Time: 227.5
Valid IFR / Multi IFR?: Valid Multi IFR
IATRA (Yes/No): YES
Willing to relocate? (Yes/No): Yes
Legally able to work in Canada? (Yes/No): Yes

Hello,

My name is Shujaat Ali I was working at Buffalo Airways in Yellowknife, I have experience on the King air 100/A100's and have accumulated 220+ hours on type(Turbine Time), with 480+ total time.  I have experience on gravel runways and operations/ First Nation communities experience across the Northern Arctic, Being the FO I do all of the flight planning such as selecting the route, altitude, weather, alternates and making sure they all meet the requirements. When selecting and making my flight plan, I put safety as my number priority. I take customer satisfaction and cleanliness of the aircraft very serious. I want to experience all types of flying and I am always willing to learn new and exciting things, I am a hard-working person and I can work along with others or by myself. Feel free to call me anytime on Cell: 780-802-8533 or by email: Shujaat017@hotmail.com.

Regards,

Ali
---------- ADS -----------

Attachments
Shujaat's Pilot Resume.docx
(3.49 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

Return to “Hire me”