Room for Rent - Kings Heights in Airdrie - 15min from YYC Calgary International

Post items for sale or wanted in this forum.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore, avcanada

AirdrieRyRy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Room for Rent - Kings Heights in Airdrie - 15min from YYC Calgary International

Post by AirdrieRyRy »

Looking for a roommate(s) to share my Home (1440 sq.ft. plus basement, three bed rooms/two & a half bathrooms) in the community of Kings Heights in S.E. Airdrie. 6min to Cross Iron mall and 15min to YYC International Airport. I'm a 27 year old male, and work in Airdrie for the power company as an engineer. My brother is a Captain with Air Georgian and suggested that a pilot would probably make a good roommate.

Room with closet & private bathroom. Full use of upstairs laundry and kitchen. I can clear a shelf in the fridge and/or pantry if you need. Short term/month to month or long term lease. Monthly or bi-weekly rent depending on what you'd prefer, available immediately.

Looking for a mature, employed, clean and responsible person. No partying/heavy drinking. No smoking. No drugs. No Pets. Pond and walking pathways just across the street. Walking distance to Save On, Shoppers, Timmy's, Toad n Turtle, Subway, Medical Clinic, etc. Corner lot with plenty of street parking available.

Appliances are all new/stainless steel, currently I'm in the master bedroom and live alone. The other two rooms are vacant. One has a full bedroom set with a double bed in it, the other is completely empty. Would prefer to just rent one room, but if you want to use one as a bedroom and the other as a tv/living room we could work something out. Not looking to store all your worldly possessions but there is some space in the basement if you need to store a couple things. All utilities and high-speed shaw 150 internet are included.

Notorious for not having my phone on me so if I don't answer just text me and I'll see it next time I look at my phone.
Ryan 403-554-0572
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Marketplace”