Not an AC employee, using ZEDs - any easy way to list?

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

M. Essaie
Rank 2
Rank 2

Not an AC employee, using ZEDs - any easy way to list?

Post by M. Essaie »

So via my own airline can get ZEDs on AC but not via the MyID travel website (something to do with AC ticketing software), only via my own airline's website. Is there anyway to easily list once I have the ticket? If not online, is there perhaps a dedicated phone number for staff listings or will I need to call "normal" reservations?
---------- ADS -----------

Soar
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Not an AC employee, using ZEDs - any easy way to list?

Post by Soar »

Maybe not a direct answer to your question, but, until not too long ago we used to have to buy the tickets on my company's staff travel website as well, then list by calling the AC call center (what a pain!). It was the most arduous process of any airline - the fact that AC's call center always had hold times measured many times in hours didn't help either, and the call back service only worked for domestic numbers!

I'm not sure of the exact date, but recently we can now log into myidtravel to buy the tickets/get listed automatically like most other airlines on that website. In the past when this was not available, I used to always log into that website to list as well, or even buy the ticket if it was available.

Maybe double check myidtravel, you may be able to do it now... For the longest time, there was also a glitch with the new interface they upgraded to - just log into myidtravel and give it another a try.

marbles1
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Not an AC employee, using ZEDs - any easy way to list?

Post by marbles1 »

I'm in the same boat and no easy fix. Call centre has gotten much better over the past year with significantly shorter wait times. Calling another countries Air Canada number can shorten the wait time as well.

Return to “Air Canada”