Got PFO'd within 2 weeks, based on online interview. 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Got PFO'd after 2 weeks, based on online interview. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Haven't heard back and it's 6 months or less. 21%  21%  [ 6 ]
Haven't heard back and it's been 6 months to a year. 32%  32%  [ 9 ]
Haven't heard back and it's been more than a year. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Have heard back within 6 months for in person process. 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Have heard back between 6 months to a year for in person process. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Have heard back more than a year for in person process. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Completed the entire process up to and including reference checks/medical, got the PFO 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Completed the entire process, and got hired. Took Me 6 months or less from online interview 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Completed the entire process, and got hired. Took me between 6 months to a year from online interview. 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Completed the entire process, and got hired, Took more than a year from online interview. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Completed the entire process, completed medical, references have been checked, and haven't heard for more than 6 months. 25%  25%  [ 7 ]
Total votes: 28
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:34 pm 
Rank 1
Rank 1

I thought I would start a somewhat informative thread about how the PML is working for us at express.

Did the online interview in March 2017. Haven't heard back yet. No Degree.

Last edited by GATRKGA on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:40 pm 
Rank 1
Rank 1

You're missing I did the entire process including medical and havnt heard anything for more than 6 months option.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:28 pm 
Rank 1
Rank 1

I selected all the options. Am I polling right?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:38 pm 
Rank 1
Rank 1

FlyHigh13 wrote:
You're missing I did the entire process including medical and havnt heard anything for more than 6 months option.

Added to the bottom.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:11 am 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Take some consolation in the fact that if you haven't been PFO'd 6 month after completely everything you will probably be hired whenever your express carrier can find a replacement for you. Unfortunately it was voted for low new hire pay to keep your salary high so attracting people to replace you is not easy. It is sort of poetic if you are now stuck.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:56 am 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Jean-Pierre wrote:
Take some consolation in the fact that if you haven't been PFO'd 6 month after completely everything you will probably be hired whenever your express carrier can find a replacement for you. Unfortunately it was voted for low new hire pay to keep your salary high so attracting people to replace you is not easy. It is sort of poetic if you are now stuck.

There are people on the new contract in that position, not the old contract. The original PML was seniority based and people were given seniority numbers at AC with the medical. This does not exist on FPML.

Your comment couldn't be further from the truth and you obviously don't know the details and differences between the PML and FPML/PML2.0.

Last edited by FlyHigh13 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:59 am 
Rank 3
Rank 3

Since when is EVAS on the PML 2.0

I thought FW didn't believe in it. :smt040

I am thankful that times have changed, lots of great guys and gals that work there, they deserve this chance just as any other EXP Carrier pilot