Flightpath Charter Airways

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

126.7Spam
Rank 1
Rank 1

Flightpath Charter Airways

Post by 126.7Spam »

Anyone have any current info? Pay, Schedule etc. I see they've posted a few recent job ads. Feel free to PM.
---------- ADS -----------

marakii
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Flightpath Charter Airways

Post by marakii »

126.7Spam wrote:Anyone have any current info? Pay, Schedule etc. I see they've posted a few recent job ads. Feel free to PM.

Talked to a couple guys that sent resumes without any response of no kind so it shows alot about them.

At least respond negative or positive .

cdnpilot77
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by cdnpilot77 »

marakii wrote:
126.7Spam wrote:Anyone have any current info? Pay, Schedule etc. I see they've posted a few recent job ads. Feel free to PM.

Talked to a couple guys that sent resumes without any response of no kind so it shows alot about them.

At least respond negative or positive .
No, it doesn't show a lot about them. In small operations many people wear many hats. They have an operation to run and replying to every single applicant (possibly hundreds) is not necessarily as high in priority as say, I don't know, flying airplanes half way around the world, like they do!

We do our best to respond to all applicants at our operation, but sometimes that has to take a back burner to bigger fish to fry. If your friends feelings are hurt by that, then they're probably in the wrong profession.

As such, someone whose been asking a million questions about getting jobs at 50+yrs old, I probably wouldn't want to be slagging too many potential employers.

I know quite a few people at Flightpath including some upper management, and I assure you, the ones I know, are all top shelf people.

Chuck Finley
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chuck Finley »

Met with the boss man one day and had a nice long chat.

Very nice guy and no BS type of guy.

That said, it is a small operation and that comes with Pros and cons.

Flightpath CP
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Flightpath CP »

Hello everyone.

I apologize for not getting back to people sooner. As a previous poster indicated, I have been all over God's half an acre the last few weeks.

The leadership at Flightpath has put forth a tremendous effort over the last few years, and is now realizing the fruit of that labour.

We have added several challengers and a global to our AOC in recent months, and we are working on adding others.

That being said, here is an update.

We have filled the Challenger positions in Winnipeg and Toronto. Thank you to all that applied. We will keep your resumes on file and reach out to other qualified candidates as the new machines arrive.

We are still looking for a Lear pilot and a Phenom Captain in the GTA.

Feel free to respond to the job ad.

info@flyflightpath.ca

I will get your questions/CV and will respond as quickly as I can.

Cheers

Return to “Employment Forum”