2017 NBAA numbers are out

Discussion of topics related to corporate aviation throughout the world.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

nottellin
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: 2017 NBAA numbers are out

Post by nottellin »

The problem with those great corporate gigs is that they are so few and far between and when one comes up the entire north end of YYZ applies, plus management companies are constantly trying to insert themselves into those good jobs.
I miss those nice layovers myself but going airline route has more likely higher financial payoffs, then hoping to get lucky on a great corporate gig.

Now If we were in the US, total different ballgame, but In Canada it doesnt seem to have the demand.
---------- ADS -----------

CAL
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by CAL »

+1
schnitzel2k3 wrote:I think you misread the sarcasm. Basically keep the peeps that think the airlines are the 'be all end all of aviation' out of the corporate club.

You don't want to actually use facts and specifics to convince them otherwise, or else they might come over and crap in the pool.

S.

CAL
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by CAL »

+1 also
nottellin wrote:The problem with those great corporate gigs is that they are so few and far between and when one comes up the entire north end of YYZ applies, plus management companies are constantly trying to insert themselves into those good jobs.
I miss those nice layovers myself but going airline route has more likely higher financial payoffs, then hoping to get lucky on a great corporate gig.

Now If we were in the US, total different ballgame, but In Canada it doesnt seem to have the demand.

tlr45
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by tlr45 »

CAL wrote:+1 also
nottellin wrote:The problem with those great corporate gigs is that they are so few and far between and when one comes up the entire north end of YYZ applies, plus management companies are constantly trying to insert themselves into those good jobs.

Return to “Corporate”