Seeking Captains to fly in Asia

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Nhaller
Rank 0
Rank 0

Seeking Captains to fly in Asia

Post by Nhaller »

Attention all Captains

We are currently seeking:
A330 TR/NTR
NG 787
NG 737

Great incentives:
Salary starts at $15000+ per month USD
Renewal and loyalty bonus
Overtime pay starts at $250/hr
At least 20 vacation days a year/ days by choice
Safety bonuses paid semi annually
Earn up to $288000 USD per year

Contact me at
NIKKILHALLER@GMAIL.COM
Or what’s app +14037006068
---------- ADS -----------

Eric Janson
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Seeking Captains to fly in Asia

Post by Eric Janson »

You could at least list who the Airline is. Why is that such a secret?

I'm guessing China. No thanks.

Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find in this business
GRK2
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by GRK2 »

Seeking Captains to fly in Asia...

Well...it DID say Asia...(sorry Eric, I couldn't resist! :rolleyes: )

So to back Capt. Janson up...exactly where and for whom? I would like to know a little more as well.

GRK

paddy
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by paddy »

Eric Janson wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:52 am You could at least list who the Airline is. Why is that such a secret?

I'm guessing China. No thanks.
Come on, a professional recruitment agency wouldn’t let perspective candidates in on who they were recruiting for, or post the add in the correct forum, or have a company email address...wait a minute...

Shady McSly
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Shady McSly »

love you long time

Eric Janson
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Eric Janson »

Why is an individual posting this and not identifying the company he is working for?

Personal e-mail address.
Personal Whatsapp/mobile.

Looks pretty dodgy to me.

How about some more details about you as well Nikkil?

Always fly a stable approach - it's the only stability you'll find in this business
Nhaller
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Nhaller »

Hi Guys,
I can answer all your questions, my name is Nikki Haller I worked for WestJet for 11 years before quitting to take care of my young children.

I work for FCI (Flight Crew International) my tittle is Global Recruitment Consultant-Canada.

My Husband flys for WestJet currently.

I am Recruiting for Multiple Airlines which is why I didn’t post about any one in particular. All the contracts vary in one way or another.

I want to help our Canadian Pilots find the best fit for them and their families if they choose to commute or move.

I currently have contracts for China, Taiwan, Turkey.

Asian Airlines give pilots the respect they deserve for how hard you work and how much education you have. You won’t find a Flight Attendant in Asia talking back to the Captain.

You can contact me on what’s app at 14037006068

My email is
NIKKILHALLER@GMAIL.COM (yes it is not a company email yet as they are seeing if we have enough Canadians who want to go to Asia)

I am Currently working on getting some of my guys a reverse roster out of YVR, and a contract with Xiamen Airlines.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

Have a wonderful day!

FL007
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by FL007 »

One of my acquaintances does this, makes 30k a pilot recruiting around the world, depending on the region.

Kind of a pyramid scheme, they work around the company recruitment and act as your agent instead of you contacting the company direct.

Victory
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Victory »

Nhaller wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:43 am You won’t find a Flight Attendant in Asia talking back to the Captain.
Let me guess, you were a flight attendant.

Dry Guy
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Dry Guy »

The obvious question is if it's such a great deal why does your husband continue to fly for WestJet?

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

Dry Guy wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:01 am The obvious question is if it's such a great deal why does your husband continue to fly for WestJet?
Obviously, he prefers it to the job in Asia where you get 20 days to come back to Canada.

HansDietrich
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by HansDietrich »

Victory wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:00 pm
Nhaller wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:43 am You won’t find a Flight Attendant in Asia talking back to the Captain.
Let me guess, you were a flight attendant.
Good! It's the same in Europe. FAs in Europe don't say "squeek" unless spoken with. Their job is to serve the coffee & cookies and look good. When I flew for Jazz and heard some of old "know it all" FAs I wanted to kick them off my plane. Good God, you'be been serving pretzels and cookies on a Dash 8 for the past 30 years. You're not the aviation expert you think you are.

(People knowing their place) is like the Nr. 1 incentive to go overseas. Glorified waitress with a bit of extra training on how to use the fire extinguisher and the PBE is not exactly the job that merits "respect". I would have more respect for them if they knew their place and acted accordingly. Despite my condescending comment on FAs, I also don't think it's okay for a pilot to sh*t on them. Know your place, act accordingly.

Das ist mir wurst...
squash junky
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by squash junky »

The last job offer I got was 348k u$ after taxes for cpt 777.
I guess you keep the difference?
I think that was the last offer I will get though as I said I'll do it for 1 mth on and 2 off :-(

Nhaller
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Nhaller »

My Husband is trying to make the right decision for our family and he was waiting to see the new contract holding on to the hope that it would get better. I support my husband and his decision in his career. He has worked hard to get where he is and he works hard to support our family. He knows I would follow him anywhere his career took him.

Yes I was a Flight attendant at one point in my life and I loved doing it. I didn't have to go to school to get that job. I worked with some amazing pilots whom I respect and still talk to.

I don't take a cut from your Salary I don't know who the last recruiter was you talked to about Asia but the money you make is yours. Every Airline offers different amounts of Salary depending on the options that you pick.

I'm not on here looking to start a debate or anything like that I just wanted you guys/girls to know that if you wanted to explore your options for another airline I am here and everything is confidential.

I hope you all have a wonderful day

iNCApacitated
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by iNCApacitated »

Nhaller wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:43 am
I am Currently working on getting some of my guys a reverse roster out of YVR, and a contract with Xiamen Airlines.

Have a wonderful day!
If the airline hasn't offered it, then there is no way a "Gweilo" will ever persuade them to offer one. :lol:

Airtids
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Airtids »

I know both Nikki and her husband. They are fantastic, stand up folks. Nikki is offering an opportunity. Take it at that. If you’re not interested, move along...

Aviation- the hardest way possible to make an easy living!
"You can bomb the world to pieces, but you can't bomb it into peace!" Michael Franti- Spearhead
"Trust everyone, but cut the cards". My Grandma.
iNCApacitated
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by iNCApacitated »

Airtids wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:55 pm I know both Nikki and her husband. They are fantastic, stand up folks. Nikki is offering an opportunity. Take it at that. If you’re not interested, move along...
I am sure they are. Not saying that they are not.

Been flying overseas for some time, all over the world. You cant give our a false sense of security or expectation to people that one person will get things changed. It doesn't happen like that, especially NOT in Asia.

Its a valiant effort but unfortunately, suggestions like that will go on deaf ears.

Return to “Employment Forum”