SWOOP startup/WJ Tail loss

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Schooner69A
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: SWOOP startup/WJ Tail loss

Post by Schooner69A »

"...he supports a very divisive issue amongst his peers and is now, possibly always has been part of the problem, not the solution."

Is he wrong?

Or would you rather not know?

I suppose to prove him wrong, you'd have to invest as much time in research as he and you may not have the interest in doing so.

And why is it a 'divisive issue'? Is it because somebody is realizing that they were led down the garden path?

Or is it something else?

I was never in a union so don't know the 'ins and outs' of such entities. (Well, I was in an "association" one time, but we weren't very militant about things)
---------- ADS -----------

Lightchop
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Lightchop »

The Tenth Man wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:26 am
Rowdy wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:44 am
The Tenth Man wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:13 am

Lightchop, you can use the rules to your benefit as well by changing your name to Chicken Little or Henny Penny. Both are appropriate.
So the guy that shits on people for making personal attacks.. turns around and then makes personal attacks. Oh the humanity!
Uh huh. That's quite the attack I made. Of course one claiming that a forum is falling apart is legit.

I just find it curious that Lightchop Joined:Mon May 28, 2018 1:03 pm, or some 7 months ago, but claims that the forum has been "falling apart...for the last few years". Why would one join a forum if you knew it had been falling apart for years?
What, one can't browse a forum without posting?

Schooner69A
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Schooner69A »

I've been on this site since 2008 under this c/s and well prior to that under another; given the plethora of threads displayed now, I don't see how one could aver that the site is going down hill.

Just because someone is not in agreement with some of the viewpoints doesn't mean a negative vector on the website.

JMS

Return to “WestJet”