In Person Assessment (Moncton, April 2019)

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

papabear23
Rank 0
Rank 0

In Person Assessment (Moncton, April 2019)

Post by papabear23 »

If I write my In Person Test (FEAST) on the 17th of this month, when can I generally expect to know whether or not I will be moving forward with the In Person Assessment? - I believe this is the stage in which you are with a group, as well as have your interview. Correct me if I'm wrong. It also looks like the phone interview has been taken out of the application process. According to the website anyway.

I received an email stating that this is for the the training in Moncton that will be happening this fall. So I'm assuming next steps will happen relatively quickly (assuming I get selected to proceed).

I also just wanted to reach out and see if anyone else has booked an in-person test in Moncton this month? The week of the 15th I believe. I applied in January of this year, did the online assessment, and have booked a spot in Moncton for April the 18th.

For those looking to get your hands on the w-Sim, I've emailed and inquired about it. The response I was given was that there will be no material passed out for preparation of the test, as it is not necessary.

Thanks all
---------- ADS -----------

maljam2011
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: In Person Assessment (Moncton, April 2019)

Post by maljam2011 »

Hey. I applied last October through the employee referral program. I am also attending the assessment on April 17th. From what I have read, there’s not much preparation for the day.

papabear23
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by papabear23 »

maljam2011 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:58 pm Hey. I applied last October through the employee referral program. I am also attending the assessment on April 17th. From what I have read, there’s not much preparation for the day.

I messed up. I am going on the 18th.

Best of luck to you! I'll definitely post what happens here, if I get to proceed. Let me know how you make out.

maljam2011
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by maljam2011 »

Will do :) good luck to you!

MooseNB
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by MooseNB »

Good Morning all,

I am doing my assessment on Monday April 15th in Moncton. I had to call since the link to register for the assessment was not working. Anyways, I asked for some more details about the FEAST testing. All I was told was that it was all computer based and that there was nothing I could do to study. Just rest and eat before hand. I was also told that the W-sim is not a part of the test. This confirms what PapaBear said. Hope this helps! Best of luck everyone!

maljam2011
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by maljam2011 »

Good luck! I’m currently going through the employee referral program. In person assessment is on Wednesday 17th. I wonder if the day is going to be the same as other applicants. Can’t find much info on the referral process.

maljam2011
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by maljam2011 »

If you’re taking your assessment today....good luck! Let us know how the day unfolds 😊

ProfessionalATC
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by ProfessionalATC »

Good Luck to all who are doing your assessments !

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”