Vazar Otter external load LSTC

This forum has been developed to discuss Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore, Rudder Bug

ragbagflyer
Rank 7
Rank 7

Vazar Otter external load LSTC

Post by ragbagflyer »

Hello, does anybody know of any external load LSTCs to allow carrying 3 canoes on a Vazar Otter at 9000 pounds?
---------- ADS -----------

"I don't know which is worse, ...that everyone has his price, or that the price is always so low." - Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbes)
Heliian
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Vazar Otter external load LSTC

Post by Heliian »

If it's an LSTC then it'll be whomever owns the aircraft as they are aircraft specific.

ragbagflyer
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ragbagflyer »

Heliian wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:14 am If it's an LSTC then it'll be whomever owns the aircraft as they are aircraft specific.
They're almost exclusively LSTC's, but the owner or the LSTC can sell the data and a DAR can submit an application to copy the existing LSTC and have it issued to a different registration.

"I don't know which is worse, ...that everyone has his price, or that the price is always so low." - Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbes)
Heliian
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Heliian »

ragbagflyer wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:00 am
Heliian wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:14 am If it's an LSTC then it'll be whomever owns the aircraft as they are aircraft specific.
They're almost exclusively LSTC's, but the owner or the LSTC can sell the data and a DAR can submit an application to copy the existing LSTC and have it issued to a different registration.
Have you tried air sag or any of the Quebec operators?

phillyfan
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by phillyfan »

Nesting Canoes is one possibility. I assume that since you are looking for something as specific as a 3 canoe STC, that its something you need to do fairly often? We use to haul 3 nesting Canoes on each side. I do have an LSTC that references dimensions rather then specific numbers of canoes or boats. I am sure you could strap a couple canoes together and it would fall within the dimensions? PM me if you need more info.

Return to “Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service”