So even the greatest pilots in the world (Americans) couldn't save you from the MAX...

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Jet Jockey
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: So even the greatest pilots in the world (Americans) couldn't save you from the MAX...

Post by Jet Jockey »

“It's not as though that old fella conducted the experiments himself, he's just gathering information, and regardless of what stock video some toiling crank cobbled together in his basement to make that video, I feel like you're missing the forest for the trees here. It seems to me the intention behind the video was to expose what a foolish and pointless thing it was to say that an American crew would have saved the day. Maybe some, but almost certainly not all. Hell, even an Indonesian crew managed to save the thing one out of two times. The only point of a politician making a statement like that is to kowtow to his corporate overlords in an effort to stop their stock prices from falling a few extra cents so he can keep justifying his kick backs. To me that's way more gross than some nutter loosely connecting some dots he found on the internet.”

That is exactly the point!
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “General Comments”