Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Rilpa Enterprises is a leading helicopter parts, maintenance and leasing company in the aviation industry. The company is a family business that has been operating for almost 50 years.
General Description of Position
This position directly interacts with various Rilpa stakeholders both internally and externally (by telephone, fax or email) with requests for quotations, tender preparation, orders, and lead times from customers. The sales individual coordinates with other departments in handling purchase orders, repair orders, inventory planning and providing a high level of service to customers.
This is a full-time permanent position which may require work outside of normal business hours.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Act as subject matter expert for aviation regulations and technical inquiries in order to assist customers with their needs
• This individual will add value to ensure customers are ordering the right parts and be able to spot opportunities with additional related sales
• Receive telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, and adjustments
• Coordinate with stores staff to receive tracking alerts through freight courier of potential shipping delays, rectifying freight issues, and relaying status with client
• Identify business development opportunities in order to increase inventory turnover and sales
• Acts as primary interface to customers
• Develop and mentor inventory manager and stores employees by transferring technical knowledge
• Manage and diffuse customer complaints by developing, implementing and communicating plan of action to correct issues
• Provide oversight and direction of inventory management and vendor relations
• Provide profitable and competitive pricing through knowledge of alternates, list pricing, recent/past sales, quote volumes and market availability of parts/components/repairs
Other Duties as Assigned
Other duties could include working in other areas of the department to provide support during absences or shortage of staff in other areas of the organization
Technical knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Strong understanding of the sales workflow process and execution
• Knowledge of aviation parts certification/traceability
• Communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with our external, internal customers and distributors is paramount.
• Work experience in a sales or tele-sales capacity.
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Possess a valid AME license or equivalent level of skills and experience in the aviation industry
• Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
• Able to work in a busy environment & meet deadlines
• Possess excellent organization & keen attention to detail
• Work in a team Environment.
• Valid and unrestricted Class 5 Driver’s License
• High School Diploma
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Experience with Inventory Software (Quantum Control software package preferred)
• Ability to obtain airside security clearance if required
Please provide Resume and Cover letter along with salary expectations by responding to this posting or by emailing email@example.com