Need urgent help with a charter flight
Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog
Need urgent help with a charter flight
Recently, we had two aircraft sabotaged and last weekend we had our flight school trashed. We live in the Turks and Caicos Islands on the island of Grand Turk.
My wife and I are still being threatened by the two individuals responsible and I need to get them off the islands soon. They have threatened to assault my wife, poison our dogs and contaminate our drinking water. We have two dogs (Rottweilers) which my wife treats as her own kids. The airlines do not cater for animals of this size and we need to get to Fort Lauderdale and then drive back home to Toronto.
I need to charter a light twin or a C206 / C210 to come and pick us up in Grand Turk and drop us in Ft Lauderdale. I would appreciate someone pointing us in the right direction. Maybe someone training in the States needs thebuild time? If so please contact me and we can arrange something. I have no access to hire and fly aircraft from the islands otherwise I would be out of here.
My wife and I are still being threatened by the two individuals responsible and I need to get them off the islands soon. They have threatened to assault my wife, poison our dogs and contaminate our drinking water. We have two dogs (Rottweilers) which my wife treats as her own kids. The airlines do not cater for animals of this size and we need to get to Fort Lauderdale and then drive back home to Toronto.
I need to charter a light twin or a C206 / C210 to come and pick us up in Grand Turk and drop us in Ft Lauderdale. I would appreciate someone pointing us in the right direction. Maybe someone training in the States needs thebuild time? If so please contact me and we can arrange something. I have no access to hire and fly aircraft from the islands otherwise I would be out of here.
HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE: CARL BOENISH
Not to be confused with Springjob, Handjob, Blowjob or any other job......except a flyingjob!
Not to be confused with Springjob, Handjob, Blowjob or any other job......except a flyingjob!
- bizjet_mania
- Rank 8

- Posts: 982
- Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:37 am
Need urgent helpwith a charter flight
The saboteurs are local islanders who got jealous over our success and decided to get rid of us. Cops and government seem to support them.
Thanks, I will contact FCA
Thanks, I will contact FCA
HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE: CARL BOENISH
Not to be confused with Springjob, Handjob, Blowjob or any other job......except a flyingjob!
Not to be confused with Springjob, Handjob, Blowjob or any other job......except a flyingjob!
- bizjet_mania
- Rank 8

- Posts: 982
- Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:37 am
-
Guest 1969
- Rank 0

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:44 pm
- bizjet_mania
- Rank 8

- Posts: 982
- Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:37 am
Need urgent help with a charter flight
No, Pitbulls are banned but they should consider banning the owners instead of the breed.Guest 1969 wrote:" We have two dogs (Rottweilers) "
Aren't they banned in Ontario now?
Now about that charter flight....
HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE: CARL BOENISH
Not to be confused with Springjob, Handjob, Blowjob or any other job......except a flyingjob!
Not to be confused with Springjob, Handjob, Blowjob or any other job......except a flyingjob!
Need urgent help with charter flight
I have just sent them a e-mail and will let you know. Thanks The problem is the guys will do the charter but due to the fact that it is only a one way ride, they charge around US$5000. I was hoping to coax someone building time or in need of a long x-country to come and do the flightbizjet_mania wrote:Let me know if they cant help you.
HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE: CARL BOENISH
Not to be confused with Springjob, Handjob, Blowjob or any other job......except a flyingjob!
Not to be confused with Springjob, Handjob, Blowjob or any other job......except a flyingjob!
- bizjet_mania
- Rank 8

- Posts: 982
- Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:37 am
I would but coming from Toronto itll probably be about the same for the airplane whether its in a light twin or a 206/207 Or 500 bucks cheaper at the most. $5000 seems a bit steep for a small twin out of KFLL. Im not sure if Canadians are allowed to rent a US registered aircraft without an FAA licence or flight instructor.
Try also this company
Aerborne Aviation (Aztec and C402 among others)
http://www.aerborneaviation.com
Try also this company
Aerborne Aviation (Aztec and C402 among others)
http://www.aerborneaviation.com
Ned urgent help with charter flight
[Im not sure if Canadians are allowed to rent a US registered aircraft without an FAA licence or flight instructor.
This is the problem I have. I am on Canadian and South African licences and therefore cannot fly N aircraft.
As a matter of interest, what would a small twin charter for from Toronto?
This is the problem I have. I am on Canadian and South African licences and therefore cannot fly N aircraft.
As a matter of interest, what would a small twin charter for from Toronto?
HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE: CARL BOENISH
Not to be confused with Springjob, Handjob, Blowjob or any other job......except a flyingjob!
Not to be confused with Springjob, Handjob, Blowjob or any other job......except a flyingjob!
- bizjet_mania
- Rank 8

- Posts: 982
- Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:37 am
To rent a small twin around Toronto is around $220hr wet and about $140-150/hr dry. And thats a good 12-15hrs one way trip
Last edited by bizjet_mania on Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Need urgent help with a charter flight
At this rate and a one way leg of 450 m, this puts a charter from Ft Lauderdale to TCI and back at a cost of $2700 which is more like it as opposed to $5000Hot Fuel wrote:Thats less than $3.00 per statue mile...a dirt cheap rate in any aircraft type.
HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE: CARL BOENISH
Not to be confused with Springjob, Handjob, Blowjob or any other job......except a flyingjob!
Not to be confused with Springjob, Handjob, Blowjob or any other job......except a flyingjob!
Need urgent help with a charter flight
We only set up shop over the last year. It is called Caicos Skyriders and we offered ultralight tourist flights and training.gonefishing wrote:I spent a little time flying in that neck of the woods. I remember Inter-Island from Provo.... what's your company name? I might remember it.
Cheers
Inter-Island still fly and have a Twotter, King Air and Norman Islander
HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE: CARL BOENISH
Not to be confused with Springjob, Handjob, Blowjob or any other job......except a flyingjob!
Not to be confused with Springjob, Handjob, Blowjob or any other job......except a flyingjob!
- bob sacamano
- Rank (9)

- Posts: 1680
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:26 am
- Location: I'm not in Kansas anymore
Need urgent help with charter flight
[quote="I am Birddog"]...what-cha haulin' in the cargo compartment?[/quote
Two 150 lb Rotweillers, 2 pax and some baggage
Two 150 lb Rotweillers, 2 pax and some baggage
HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE: CARL BOENISH
Not to be confused with Springjob, Handjob, Blowjob or any other job......except a flyingjob!
Not to be confused with Springjob, Handjob, Blowjob or any other job......except a flyingjob!
Dont mean to sound uncaring here, but, do you want to leave the island, or are you shopping around for a cheap charter?? Just pick up the yellow pages and charter a twin....and worry about the cost later. Or is it not as urgent as you made it sound? If I really thought my family was in real danger, I just bloody well go the the airport and either charter, or steal an aircraft....and I'd worry about it later! I wouldn't be sitting there "shopping around" for a DEAL!!!
in response
I can do it when ever you like, will get a price on the aircraft for you and see how cheap i can get it , PM me for details, it will be on a piper probably if thats good enough
- bob sacamano
- Rank (9)

- Posts: 1680
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:26 am
- Location: I'm not in Kansas anymore




