Sced

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Malfunction
Rank 4
Rank 4

Sced

Post by Malfunction »

Hey commuters how many days a month do you get to be home? NB vs wb?
---------- ADS -----------

200Above
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Sced

Post by 200Above »

I’m NB FO mainline... maybe 14 days a month. I commute across the country (by choice) so those 14 days really don’t feel like 14 off. I bid pairings to have overnights in my domicile. They aren’t quality overnights, but they help. It’s a grind some days, but.... it is what it is.

I’m also quit junior at the moment, but I don’t see my days at home increasing much, even with all the movement and moving up the list quickly. Might be able to get better pairings, but I don’t see many guys doing less than 15 or 14 work days a month, who commute. I could be wrong though.

Malfunction
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Malfunction »

Ok thank for the reply. 14 days at home is better than 12 what I currently get

losercruiser
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by losercruiser »

Malfunction wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:30 pm Ok thank for the reply. 14 days at home is better than 12 what I currently get
Max days worked on the NB is 16. No max on the WB, but when I commuted from YVR to YYZ for an RP position (reserve and then jr block) I worked 9-12 days a month, and usually 2/4 trips at minimum I could commute in the same day. If not all of them. I was home easily over 16-18 days a month.

Return to “Air Canada”