AC Application confirmation email, need advice

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Blueontop
Rank 6
Rank 6

AC Application confirmation email, need advice

Post by Blueontop »

Just completed my AC online application and submitted it. The site says I should receive a confirmation email which I have never received. I have tried it a couple of times, including both on an iPad and laptop. I don’t think my application is being updated and processed correctly and not sure what to do to confirm it has been properly accepted. Wondering if anyone else has encountered this situation?
---------- ADS -----------

200Above
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: AC Application confirmation email, need advice

Post by 200Above »

Hotmail account didn’t work for me. I waited 12 months before trying again with my google email. I got a confirmation email immediately. I went a year thinking I had an application on file... haha. Don’t be like me

Blueontop
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Blueontop »

200Above wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:14 pm Hotmail account didn’t work for me. I waited 12 months before trying again with my google email. I got a confirmation email immediately. I went a year thinking I had an application on file... haha. Don’t be like me

Hmmmm I’m using my iCloud email account... perhaps that is the issue 🤔

Blueontop
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Blueontop »

Blueontop wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:22 pm
200Above wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:14 pm Hotmail account didn’t work for me. I waited 12 months before trying again with my google email. I got a confirmation email immediately. I went a year thinking I had an application on file... haha. Don’t be like me

Hmmmm I’m using my iCloud email account... perhaps that is the issue 🤔
Just retried with my Gmail account and still no confirmation email.

FL410AV8R
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by FL410AV8R »

Dude. I am not trying to be rude, but.......have you been living in a cave for the last while?

With massive haemorrhaging, schedule cuts, possible layoffs due to COVID-19 I don’t think the hiring departments at any airline will be too busy for the foreseeable future.

ikarus
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ikarus »

FL410AV8R wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:58 am Dude. I am not trying to be rude, but.......have you been living in a cave for the last while?

With massive haemorrhaging, schedule cuts, possible layoffs due to COVID-19 I don’t think the hiring departments at any airline will be too busy for the foreseeable future.
I was thinking the same...not sure if he is trolling but is he for real!??? What the...F :!:

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by co-joe »

Hotmail is hit and miss with AC. I got an interview invite last time that said something to the effect of "you haven't replied to the last 2 emails, if you don't reply by this date we will consider you not interested". I know I didn't receive those 2 mails. I'd been job hunting all year and checking my email religiously and even had it going to my phone.

Return to “Air Canada”