Transat revenues drop by 99%, with 2,000 layoffs expected

Discuss topics related to Air Transat.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: Transat revenues drop by 99%, with 2,000 layoffs expected

Post by '97 Tercel »

Are you people totally incapable of rational thought?

That's racist.
---------- ADS -----------

mbav8r
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by mbav8r »

'97 Tercel wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:12 pm

That's racist.
Against who, the entire human race?

"Stand-by, I'm inverted"
Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

Dh8Classic wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:46 am [quote=Rockie post_id=<a href="tel:1127215">1127215</a> time=<a href="tel:1600006597">1600006597</a> user_id=5632]
Are you people totally incapable of rational thought? Your incandescent hatred for anything left or anyone brown has made you stupid.
This is a clear example of what is so completely repulsive of the thought process of those on the left. The posters on this thread have now all been accused of hating anyone brown.

[/quote]

No, only the ones who hate brown people, who all by coincidence I’m sure also passionately hate the left.

tsgas
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgas »

So the lefty says "I'm sure" as a rebuttal to slandering people that he has never met. :smt014

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

tsgas wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:33 pm So the lefty says "I'm sure" as a rebuttal to slandering people that he has never met. :smt014
Shack again.

tsgas
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgas »

Rockie wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:40 pm
tsgas wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:33 pm So the lefty says "I'm sure" as a rebuttal to slandering people that he has never met. :smt014
Shack again.
Come on commie , you can do better than that. :twisted:

Fanblade
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Fanblade »

Solution

Attachments
4121CBB8-6374-4DDA-B14F-7E51BCC75A98.jpeg
4121CBB8-6374-4DDA-B14F-7E51BCC75A98.jpeg (983.32 KiB) Viewed 2577 times
Fanblade
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Fanblade »

Serenity. Bliss.

Attachments
CE0E7D53-17D3-4E0E-9FD1-FD677FB95FE7.jpeg
CE0E7D53-17D3-4E0E-9FD1-FD677FB95FE7.jpeg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 2576 times
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Thanks for the tip. Rockie is now blockie. :lol:

Let’s Go Brandon
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

[YouTube][/YouTube]
mbav8r wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:41 pm
'97 Tercel wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:12 pm

That's racist.
Against who, the entire human race?

Let’s Go Brandon
Boreas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Boreas »

Inverted2 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:04 pm Thanks for the tip. Rockie is now blockie. :lol:
Yeah. Ability to endure contradiction is a high sign of culture.

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

Inverted2 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:04 pm Thanks for the tip. Rockie is now blockie. :lol:
Attaboy. If you stick your head up your ass far enough no one can see you to disagree with you.

whipline
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by whipline »

Turned into a weird thread.

Is it possible to be a conservative liberal and despise our current leadership or lack of.

Isn’t calling someone “Brown” or referring to them as “ Brown” racist?

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

whipline wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:04 pm Is it possible to be a conservative liberal and despise our current leadership or lack of.

You can't be a conservative Liberal today with the rampant dogma and groupthink running in that party.

You can be a Red Tory though. Interesting that they have become the big tent party.

It's not racist to describe people by an observable adjective.

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

whipline wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:04 pm Isn’t calling someone “Brown” or referring to them as “ Brown” racist?
I’m happy to say “non-white” if that’s preferable to you, and it’s more accurate anyway.

Fanblade
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Fanblade »

altiplano wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:26 am
It can be. If skin colour or the heritage of someone is introduced when it doesn’t contribute to understanding the situation, it shows bias that most people would view as racism.

Police describing the skin colour of a car jacker suspect they were looking for. Okay because they have a reason to identify the individual.

Press using skin colour while describing the car jacking. Not okay as skin colour is not needed to accurately describe what happened.

This is where the frustration kicks in.

Many people are confusing politically correct with racism. When a whole subject matter can not discussed because it is not PC to do so. if someone is well meaning, caring and accurate it doesn’t matter. It still can’t be said. Someone will call you a racist even though your intent is anything but. Your not a racist, it’s just not politically correct to talk about, and the racist card will shut you up.

Unjustly accusing someone of racism is just as bad as being racist. However currently it doesn’t have a PC stigma to it. In fact it has become a tool to just shut people up when they don’t like the subject.

If you go back and read Rockies comments that took this thread of course. He not only implied someone was white for no reason. He also implied they were racist with no evidence whatsoever. He displayed a predetermined bias toward this individual, which is the basis of racism.

Which should stir anger. And it did.

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

Fanblade can’t read this because he’s hiding from what I say, but “ Not for the illegal invaders , they all win the jackpot” is not non-PC. It’s racist.

Racists and assholes love to cover themselves with the non-PC label but underneath they’re simply racists and assholes. Non-PC to say that I know. I truly thought they would appreciate the honesty. You know...“telling it like it is” and all that.

tsgas
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgas »

Rockie wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:53 am Fanblade can’t read this because he’s hiding from what I say, but “ Not for the illegal invaders , they all win the jackpot” is not non-PC. It’s racist.

Racists and assholes love to cover themselves with the non-PC label but underneath they’re simply racists and assholes. Non-PC to say that I know. I truly thought they would appreciate the honesty. You know...“telling it like it is” and all that.
You communists like to make up lies and claim that you are good people. However you are the supporters of ANTIFA and BLM that are beating up 75 year old women in the streets , murdering four year old children in the streets , burning down cities and looting on in the name of Social Justice.

FYI , illegal immigration is non specific to a race , gender , age , religion . You make up lies to push your acceptance of criminal behavior. No wonder people want to block you and hide from your perverted view of the World. :twisted:

YYZSaabGuy
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by YYZSaabGuy »

Fanblade wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:21 am If you go back and read Rockies comments that took this thread of course. He not only implied someone was white for no reason. He also implied they were racist with no evidence whatsoever. He displayed a predetermined bias toward this individual, which is the basis of racism.

Which should stir anger. And it did.
Get off your high horse. Rockie simply responded to a dumb-ass comment from a poster who was trying to be cute by playing the race card and hoping nobody would call him on it:
tsgas wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:57 am Not for the illegal invaders , they all win the jackpot. :shock:
And if you bother to read a small sampling of this individual's disparaging comments, you might not be quite so quick to start pointing fingers:
tsgas wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:03 am Yet another fart smeller that considers himself to be the best and the brightest that a liberal arts education has to offer. :roll:
tsgas wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:45 pm Come on commie , you can do better than that. :twisted:
tsgas wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:02 am You communists like to make up lies and claim that you are good people. However you are the supporters of ANTIFA and BLM that are beating up 75 year old women in the streets , murdering four year old children in the streets , burning down cities and looting on in the name of Social Justice.

FYI , illegal immigration is non specific to a race , gender , age , religion . You make up lies to push your acceptance of criminal behavior. No wonder people want to block you and hide from your perverted view of the World. :twisted:
Yup, elevated thinking there. Critical analysis is obviously not a strength there, folks.

whipline
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by whipline »

altiplano wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:26 am
whipline wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:04 pm Is it possible to be a conservative liberal and despise our current leadership or lack of.

You can't be a conservative Liberal today with the rampant dogma and groupthink running in that party.

You can be a Red Tory though. Interesting that they have become the big tent party.

I’ve voted both liberal and conservative. Pretty sure you can be in the middle. But I agree with you. I’d vote for anyone but our current leadership.

Second point. It’s ok for me to say “hey brown guy, ya I’m talking to you brown guy” because I observed they’re brown? Try that with my wife and see what happens!

I find it ironic the original poster accusing others of being racists literally has the only racist comment so far. We’re in Canada. We’re all the same. Ask black face. He’ll tell you.

Return to “Air Transat”