Job Posting!

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

columbia
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Job Posting!

Post by columbia »

Kingair200 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:05 am
C208 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:53 am Any idea what it means when you get this,

“This message is to inform you that we have received your latest resume for the position of Pilot (for non AC-Express Pilots only). We thank you for your interest and would like to inform you that we have modified your online candidate file accordingly.“

I went to my profile, I couldn’t see anything jumping out that was modified? Cheers.
it's probably a generic reply cuz i got the same as well. best of luck and all the best to everyone who applied
Where are you guys flying now ?
---------- ADS -----------

DanWEC
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by DanWEC »

I also haven't received a confirmation email, but when I verified through the "continue application" link that was emailed it said the current application had been processed.

TheStig
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by TheStig »

ted_stryker wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:14 pm Is YUL a fairly junior base to get? Or in the past have most new hires been sent to YYZ?
There are lots of positions open in YUL.

plbconrad
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by plbconrad »

Hi,

I made a mistake with the first application and sent another one in correcting it. There was no way to go back and fix it. Will this go against me? Wondering if I should follow up with an email to HR?

Last edited by plbconrad on Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Latitude
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Latitude »

“This message is to inform you that we have received your latest resume for the position of Pilot (for non AC-Express Pilots only). We thank you for your interest and would like to inform you that we have modified your online candidate file accordingly.“

I went to my profile, I couldn’t see anything jumping out that was modified? Cheers.
it's probably a generic reply cuz i got the same as well. best of luck and all the best to everyone who applied
I received the same as well.

C208
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by C208 »

columbia wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:59 am

Where are you guys flying now ?

Thank you for the response, KingAir. Columbia, I WAS flying for Syncrude. :?

tbayav8er
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by tbayav8er »

So I updated my application from about 3.5 years ago. Does the HR department get some kind of notification that I have updated my application? Or should I submit a new application?

Arnie Pye
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Arnie Pye »

Col. Panic wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:40 pm
Arnie Pye wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:41 am We have to stop putting Air Canada on a pedestal.
I see no reason to apply based on potential earnings 10-20 years from now.
If NB captain positions continue going to 4th year pilots, that’s a $200k/yr potential earning, within 5 years.
Every time people start telling me that Year 1-4 pay is crap but you have a potential earning within 5 years blah, blah, blah, I'm picturing a pyramid scheme being pitched by some "financial advisor" in a poor fitting cheap suit.

Return to “Air Canada”