Proof that masks work.

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Proof that masks work.

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

IMG-20220504-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20220504-WA0000.jpg (62.41 KiB) Viewed 1595 times
As you can see, the red is where we did not wear masks and the cases are the highest with the highest trajectory. in the the middle of the graph is where we did wear masks and we had the lowest case counts with little to know increases in covid cases, hence, the fact is that masks had a massive impact on saving 3 billions lives in Ontario alone (maybe more). Like the science says, if we only wore masks for 6 weeks, just 6 weeks, we could have got rid of COVID for good. Since Ontario is filled with racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, catphobic, dogphobic, science deniers, nazis, putin apologists, Ukraine haters, rainbow haters, EXREME RIGHT WING FRINGE MINORITY voters it was impossible to implement a mask mandate which actually killed 3 billion Ontarians. I'm Dough Ford and I approve of this message because I'm JT's boy, and a WEF supporter. #lockdowns work #asthewindblowsIchangemystance
---------- ADS -----------

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
DHC-1 Jockey
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: Proof that masks work.

Post by DHC-1 Jockey »

Well, we wore masks for 2.5 years and my family of 4 didn't get one head cold. Not even a sniffle.

Since the mask mandate was lifted a short while ago in Ontario and my family stopped wearing masks, we've all had at least one head cold. My youngest is currently recovering from bronchitis and my oldest is home today with flu-like symptoms again (vomiting, chills, etc). Both of my kids both had COVID as well since the mask mandate was lifted. These COVID numbers aren't recorded anymore, so there are lots of COVID cases that aren't being reported and therefore aren't showing up on your graph. If everyone who contracted COVID still had to report, I'm sure you wouldn't see that big dropoff in cases at the end of your graph, and your argument would be shot.

Your graph is analogous to a graph showing a sharp rise in black-ice related car crashes over the winter period and drawing a box around the period that people use winter tires and coming to the conclusion that "Winter tires don't work!!!"
Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 8.50.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 8.50.43 AM.png (61.04 KiB) Viewed 1562 times

Your graph is so basic in its assumptions that masks don't work to me is laughable. Try to look beyond the basic numbers and use some critical thought as to "why" the graph is the way it is.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

The thing is everyone is getting sick now because their immune systems haven’t been getting a workout for the past 2 years. Think of your immune system like an airplane: Sitting idle for long periods is not good. Add to that everyone freaks out when they get a cough or a sniffle now.

I don’t have much faith in masks. Half the people wear them under their nose, the other half wear the same dirty one for a week.

Let’s Go Brandon
ant_321
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by ant_321 »

Inverted2 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:52 am The thing is everyone is getting sick now because their immune systems haven’t been getting a workout for the past 2 years. Think of your immune system like an airplane: Sitting idle for long periods is not good. Add to that everyone freaks out when they get a cough or a sniffle now.

I don’t have much faith in masks. Half the people wear them under their nose, the other half wear the same dirty one for a week.
A week? I’ve been wearing mine for months. 😂

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Inverted2 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:52 am The thing is everyone is getting sick now because their immune systems haven’t been getting a workout for the past 2 years. Think of your immune system like an airplane: Sitting idle for long periods is not good. Add to that everyone freaks out when they get a cough or a sniffle now.
So wouldn’t this…..
Make your immune system stronger…?

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Na I get all my immunity from licking the grab bars on Brampton Transit busses. :lol:

Let’s Go Brandon
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

Epidemiologist still wears mask!

Com’on guys wear your mask!

https://www.cbc.ca/listen/cbc-podcasts/ ... are-lifted

By his logic, 1) we should mask forever. 2) he says we should be more community minded, but where was he during flu season when thousands die of influenza.

He also thinks we need to keep reporting daily testing so everyone can make risk assessment :lol:

Retard.

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.

Return to “Covid”