TOM URIE Edmonton

This forum has been created as an area to share memories of friends, who have passed on, that had a love for flight.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

ehbuddy
Rank 6
Rank 6

TOM URIE Edmonton

Post by ehbuddy »

Tom was an Icon in the aviation community in both Alberta and B.C. and is known by many right across Canada. Often called 'The Master' his style of flight training made the most difficult task seem quite easy. He will be missed and I am blessed to have known him and to be his friend. Details will follow when available.
---------- ADS -----------

colin65
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: TOM URIE Edmonton

Post by colin65 »

ehbuddy any chance u can send me any info on my uncle or maybe even reach out to my mom which was Tom her brother and havent seen each other in like 5 years i can give u her email or mine thanks Colin

colin65
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by colin65 »

ehbuddy my email is cmacfie@hotmail.com
thanks

rigpiggy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by rigpiggy »

Laughed my As S off when he would do his cat 2 ndb in the sim

yasmin
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by yasmin »

It's always sad to hear about the passing of someone who made such a positive impact on their community. Tom's reputation as 'The Master' is a testament to his skill and passion for aviation. I hope his legacy will continue to inspire future pilots.
drywall repair near dallas texas

Bazlohr
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Bazlohr »

Tom was a good friend but mostly a true aviator. I remember the stories he told of the training on a King Air in Switzerland along with another true aviator. He will be missed dearly. I hope all who he trained will remember a great Man/friend/instructor…R.I.P. my friend.

Return to “AvCanada's Wall”