Have all your pilots tested for cardiac issues

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Have all your pilots tested for cardiac issues

Post by JerryRig »

"If you run a US airline, I'm willing to help pay the costs to have all your pilots tested for cardiac issues"

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/if-y ... im-willing
---------- ADS -----------

Tbayer2021
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Have all your pilots tested for cardiac issues

Post by Tbayer2021 »

As you're aware, Category 1 medical holders in Canada must get an EKG at regular intervals. So don't worry, you don't have much longer to wait if you're correct. After all, those supposed issues would manifest themselves in the EKG.

I wonder what wacko idea you'll come up with when airlines don't all of the sudden start losing pilots after their EKG's. What am I saying, you'll just come up with some theory that the doctors, TC and the airlines are covering the results.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Tbayer2021 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:43 pm As you're aware, Category 1 medical holders in Canada must get an EKG at regular intervals. So don't worry, you don't have much longer to wait if you're correct. After all, those supposed issues would manifest themselves in the EKG.

I wonder what wacko idea you'll come up with when airlines don't all of the sudden start losing pilots after their EKG's. What am I saying, you'll just come up with some theory that the doctors, TC and the airlines are covering the results.
What makes you think this is coming from me? I’m just reporting as I see it.

Tbayer2021
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Tbayer2021 »

JerryRig wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:16 pm
Tbayer2021 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:43 pm As you're aware, Category 1 medical holders in Canada must get an EKG at regular intervals. So don't worry, you don't have much longer to wait if you're correct. After all, those supposed issues would manifest themselves in the EKG.

What will your position be if Canadian commercial pilots don't start losing their medical over the next few years? I had my last EKG a few months ago which was over half a year after I had been fully vaccinated. Needless to say there was nothing wrong with the results and I'm still flying.

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

EKGs don’t show the whole picture. Do you get blood work imaging tests, chest x-ray or MRI on your medicals? Do they check for troponin levels?
Many people have unknown myocarditis and an EKG on its own may not be sufficient to detect it, but its better than nothing as an initial screening tool.

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Tbayer2021 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:30 pm
JerryRig wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:16 pm

What will your position be if Canadian commercial pilots don't start losing their medical over the next few years? I had my last EKG a few months ago which was over half a year after I had been fully vaccinated. Needless to say there was nothing wrong with the results and I'm still flying.
Tbayer consider yourself lucky. Or blessed.

Deagal.com had been forcasting a 30% reduction in the western population by 2025. My question has always been. How?

They since removed it likely too many people were finding it. I found it again in the archives.

https://web.archive.org/web/20191230163 ... P&ord=DESC

Deagal is a military contractor.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

DonTomas wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:02 pm EKGs don’t show the whole picture. Do you get blood work imaging tests, chest x-ray or MRI on your medicals? Do they check for troponin levels?
Many people have unknown myocarditis and an EKG on its own may not be sufficient to detect it, but its better than nothing as an initial screening tool.
If it's such a huge risk, then get the standards changed for Cat 1 medicals to include those tests.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Bingo Fuel wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:29 pm
DonTomas wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:02 pm EKGs don’t show the whole picture. Do you get blood work imaging tests, chest x-ray or MRI on your medicals? Do they check for troponin levels?
Then get the standards changed for Cat 1 medicals to include those tests.
Just pointing out that just because your EKG is fine doesn’t mean you are actually fine. This goes for everyone vaccinated or not. Hell you can do your medical over the phone now… science!

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
broken_slinky
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by broken_slinky »

Tbayer2021 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:30 pm What will your position be if Canadian commercial pilots don't start losing their medical over the next few years? I had my last EKG a few months ago which was over half a year after I had been fully vaccinated. Needless to say there was nothing wrong with the results and I'm still flying.
Oh, JerryRig will just spout off that they're on borrowed time and it's just a matter of minutes before they drop dead. He'll pull up stats from some BS website that claims the government has double secret agendas, half the population has grown 3rd arms from the vaccinations and our babies are going to come out looking like werewolves.
Gotta give it to him, he's consistent in his delusions.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

F095AB8A-74CC-4DE2-BD55-6A90089ED827.jpeg
F095AB8A-74CC-4DE2-BD55-6A90089ED827.jpeg (962.39 KiB) Viewed 1087 times

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.

Return to “Covid”