Epidemiologist warns of 'serious situation' by fall if COVID infections aren't brought under control

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Epidemiologist warns of 'serious situation' by fall if COVID infections aren't brought under control

Post by DonTomas »

Very scientific. Should have listened to David Letterman instead… :roll:
---------- ADS -----------

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
GhostRider6
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Epidemiologist warns of 'serious situation' by fall if COVID infections aren't brought under control

Post by GhostRider6 »

DonTomas wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:26 pm Very scientific. Should have listened to David Letterman instead… :roll:

Simple people require easy, simple and attention grabbing explanations. I tried to cover all three with that little song.

Is it easier to understand now ?

I’m very happy to help :) 💗💗

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

GhostRider6 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:49 pm The mechanisms to stop the pandemic have been simple and clear : stay at home, get vaccinated, follow public health guidelines.

Unfortunately, amongst us there’s a decently large enough number of people who believe in half-cooked conspiracy theories and selfishness. This segment has created utter chaos and has caused this crisis to drag on far longer than needed …with the economic toll to show for it.
Stay home?!?! Holly hell we are going back to the basics now eh! It’s March 2020 all over! “The only way to stop this virus is for everyone to stay home. If we do this for two weeks Covid will be over!” :lol:

There’s no way you take what you post here seriously as it’s completely ridiculous that even the most deeply rooted covidians think you are crazy. I don’t know anyone who is staying home to stop Covid, including all the experts and politicians who make the playbook. So what you are saying is our experts have it wrong all this time since they are not practicing the policies we need to end the pandemic?

You want to see economic toll, let’s vote for you to lead us through the pandemic :lol: we can pull a China, and lock everyone in their condo buildings!

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
kgb531
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kgb531 »

Pfizer never went to court to ask for 76 years before publishing data. The FDA already had the report and when a freedom of information act (FOIA) request was made to them for it, they stated it would take them 75+ years to release the 500K+ pages with the current staff in their FOIA office (10 people) having to redact patient personal info from each page.
The judge ordered a quicker timeline and the FDA was forced to add more people to the task.
That's it. That's all. Pfizer has nothing to do with the process. It may not fit your narrative as well, but sometimes facts matter.
daedalusx wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:33 am
WellThatAgedWell wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:06 pm https://data.ontario.ca/en/dataset/covi ... in-ontario

As of June 23rd Ontario no longer publishes hospitalization data by vaccines status.

When the data shows the narrative they like,, they publish it. Once it was showing the vaccinated were filling the hospitals they hide the data. Lol. Remember when it was shame on the unvaccinated! They are the problem! Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
they just did the same in Quebec start July 6th. because the data was showing that 95% of covid positive were vaxxed and 88% covid hospitalizations were vaxxed as well FOR ALL AGES. Trust the science, yet Pfizer went to court to demand 75 years wait before having to release their safety data.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

kgb531 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:19 pm Pfizer never went to court to ask for 76 years before publishing data. The FDA already had the report and when a freedom of information act (FOIA) request was made to them for it, they stated it would take them 75+ years to release the 500K+ pages with the current staff in their FOIA office (10 people) having to redact patient personal info from each page.
The judge ordered a quicker timeline and the FDA was forced to add more people to the task.
That's it. That's all. Pfizer has nothing to do with the process. It may not fit your narrative as well, but sometimes facts matter.
daedalusx wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:33 am
WellThatAgedWell wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:06 pm https://data.ontario.ca/en/dataset/covi ... in-ontario

As of June 23rd Ontario no longer publishes hospitalization data by vaccines status.

When the data shows the narrative they like,, they publish it. Once it was showing the vaccinated were filling the hospitals they hide the data. Lol. Remember when it was shame on the unvaccinated! They are the problem! Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
they just did the same in Quebec start July 6th. because the data was showing that 95% of covid positive were vaxxed and 88% covid hospitalizations were vaxxed as well FOR ALL AGES. Trust the science, yet Pfizer went to court to demand 75 years wait before having to release their safety data.

Nice. Well at least the FDA is somewhat faster than our Canadian government organizations. Passport Canada told me my passport renewal will be completed in 85 years and TC said they will get to my medical in 103 years.

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.

Return to “Covid”