Benelux Tek Group

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Benelux Tek Group

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

Anyone else getting calls from this company? There was a head hunter on here from there a couple weeks ago that spammed the forums and were subsequently removed. I didn’t answer and have no idea how these people got my number as it’s not out there except on resumes from like 15 years ago.

The call I received was from;

Benelux Tek Group
No voicemail.
---------- ADS -----------

Pat Richard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: Benelux Tek Group

Post by Pat Richard »

Is your info on linkedin?

I hadnt noticed he yanked ALL the posts, including in the "job ads" section.

Interesting. Maybe he filled all his openings...

:lol:

Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by -42 »

I hope that they found all the “talent” they were looking for complete with wet licenses and a willingness to be a “team player”. Let the whipping begin.

Pat Richard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Pat Richard »

-42 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:57 pm I hope that they found all the “talent” they were looking for complete with wet licenses and a willingness to be a “team player”. Let the whipping begin.
That's exactly how it goes.

I remember when experienced guys had to walk on eggshells when doing their jobs, only to then witness the newbs getting hired on and getting away with bloody murder, because the company was happy to have filled the void.

What followed was the double standard that continues to this day, with no hesitation in shitting on experienced mechs while newbies play on their phones with mngmnt approval.

From my experiences, newbs, particularly when locals, are much more valued than a experienced AME who's been brought to correct the effed maint situation.

Newbs are also cheaper on paper, which makes the prod mgr or dom, look amazeballs to owners. Owners are much more accepting of maint generated eff ups when they have a low priced stable of greenhorns.

This is where I believe this industry is at

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

Pat Richard wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:52 pm
-42 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:57 pm I hope that they found all the “talent” they were looking for complete with wet licenses and a willingness to be a “team player”. Let the whipping begin.
That's exactly how it goes.

I remember when experienced guys had to walk on eggshells when doing their jobs, only to then witness the newbs getting hired on and getting away with bloody murder, because the company was happy to have filled the void.

What followed was the double standard that continues to this day, with no hesitation in shitting on experienced mechs while newbies play on their phones with mngmnt approval.

From my experiences, newbs, particularly when locals, are much more valued than a experienced AME who's been brought to correct the effed maint situation.

Newbs are also cheaper on paper, which makes the prod mgr or dom, look amazeballs to owners. Owners are much more accepting of maint generated eff ups when they have a low priced stable of greenhorns.

This is where I believe this industry is at
You’re not wrong

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

That’s the most employable AME in Canada. Zero experience and the same certification authority per type course. Just stupid and eager enough to sign for what they’re told. Experienced guys with morals and self worth have “bad attitudes” and set a “bad precedent” and are “trouble makers”….. all according to mouth breathing management with zero maintenance experience. The ames that do climb to that level are sycophants with usually no talent in the trade.

Bug_Stomper_01
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Bug_Stomper_01 »

Pat Richard wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:01 pm Is your info on linkedin?

I hadnt noticed he yanked ALL the posts, including in the "job ads" section.

Interesting. Maybe he filled all his openings...

:lol:
I don’t know if he pulled them down or a moderator did. Either way they needed to go.

Return to “Maintenance”