Private Air PC12 hiring pilot times

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

ellinas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Private Air PC12 hiring pilot times

Post by ellinas »

Good day, Just trying to get a feel from others that we’re hired at Private Air on the PC12 for the first officer position what kind of times are they looking for. Tried the website but no luck.

Talked to a mechanic from Air Sprint and he told me they’re hiring lots of guys but didn’t know what type of flight time they wanted for their cessna jets.

Anyways if anyone can shed some light it would be appreciated.
---------- ADS -----------

if you are on the ground I guess there is now way but to look up!
AirSprintInc
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Private Air PC12 hiring pilot times

Post by AirSprintInc »

ellinas wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:23 am Good day, Just trying to get a feel from others that we’re hired at Private Air on the PC12 for the first officer position what kind of times are they looking for. Tried the website but no luck.

Talked to a mechanic from Air Sprint and he told me they’re hiring lots of guys but didn’t know what type of flight time they wanted for their cessna jets.

Good Afternoon Ellinas,

We are currently hiring for sports on both our CJ Series aircraft and our Legacy/Praetor series aircraft. We're still looking at 2 more airplane deliveries this year and upwards of 4 or 5 next year. Lots of opportunities in the coming months.

Our current hiring requirements are the following:

First Officers:

1,500 hours total time
250 hours PIC
Commercial Pilot License (CPL) and Intermediate Airline Transport Rating (IATRA), or ATPL exams written.
(Lower time candidates have been considered based on relevant experience)

Captains:
4,000 hours total time
1,000 PIC
Airline Transport License (ATPL)

If you have any questions don't be afraid to reach out.

Adam Fallwell
Director, Flight Operations
AirSprint Inc.
atf@airsprint.com

ellinas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ellinas »

AirSprintInc wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:33 pm
ellinas wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:23 am Good day, Just trying to get a feel from others that we’re hired at Private Air on the PC12 for the first officer position what kind of times are they looking for. Tried the website but no luck.

Good Afternoon Ellinas,

We are currently hiring for sports on both our CJ Series aircraft and our Legacy/Praetor series aircraft. We're still looking at 2 more airplane deliveries this year and upwards of 4 or 5 next year. Lots of opportunities in the coming months.

First Officers:

1,500 hours total time
250 hours PIC
Commercial Pilot License (CPL) and Intermediate Airline Transport Rating (IATRA), or ATPL exams written.

Captains:
4,000 hours total time
1,000 PIC

Adam Fallwell
AirSprint Inc.
atf@airsprint.com
[/quote

Thank you Adam for reaching out much appreciated. I seem to be short on your 1500 hours first officer requirements for your jets , what are your minimum requirements for the Pilatus PC12? I look forward on one day getting an opportunity and thank you again.

AirSprintInc
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by AirSprintInc »

ellinas wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:12 pm
AirSprintInc wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:33 pm

Good Afternoon Ellinas,

First Officers:

1,500 hours total time
250 hours PIC

Captains:
4,000 hours total time
1,000 PIC

Adam Fallwell
AirSprint Inc.
atf@airsprint.com
[/quote

Thank you Adam for reaching out much appreciated. I seem to be short on your 1500 hours first officer requirements for your jets , what are your minimum requirements for the Pilatus PC12? I look forward on one day getting an opportunity and thank you again.
Unfortunately we no longer operate PC12 aircraft. We replaced the PC12's the CJ series aircraft and now operate a strictly jet fleet.

Adam

Dronepiper
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Dronepiper »

FYI, Air Sprint and Private Air are 2 separate companies.

frog
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by frog »

Any hiring for YUL ?

ellinas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ellinas »

Hi again, what type of flying schedule do the pilots flying the PC12 at Private Air are doing?

Thanks again

Return to “Employment Forum”