Drunk Captain in Cockpit

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Bede
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Drunk Captain in Cockpit

Post by Bede »

Please stop.
---------- ADS -----------

Aspiredtofly
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Aspiredtofly »

What does this guy want after all. Is he even seeing it. I found this somewhere on a story of an instagram account, followers who seemingly once worked with Keith mainly at Bearskin as dispatchers told that this creep hits up on young/adult FA's and would also follow them everywhere around. Not only that he apparently has a group in India that scours the internet and copy PPC pilot jobs and new pilot articles into his website. I would have drown myself if I encounter soo much hate that my former employees and the ones who I know would stir up the truth like that. He must be chagrined with the fact that no matter where he goes, there would be a day where he either won't find a pilot job or would run into the conclusion that he will never find sane supportive friends anymore. Feeling pity for the rest of his family sadly

Canadaflyer46
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Canadaflyer46 »

Surely he’s been reported to HR by now. Won’t be long until he’s hauled into the office for a ‘chat’ for bringing the brand into disrepute. Gone will be the website and cringe YouTube channel. Hopefully he’s sent packing and has to beg Cargojet for his job back.

genetic jack hammer
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by genetic jack hammer »

Canadaflyer46 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:38 pm Surely he’s been reported to HR by now. Won’t be long until he’s hauled into the office for a ‘chat’ for bringing the brand into disrepute. Gone will be the website and cringe YouTube channel. Hopefully he’s sent packing and has to beg Cargojet for his job back.

..and then stand back and standby, for a new video on how to prepare for a that all important meeting with H.R.

Return to “Air Canada”