Canada to Drop Vaccine Requirement to Enter Country, Official Says

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Canada to Drop Vaccine Requirement to Enter Country, Official Says

Post by rookiepilot »

Sources say.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ter-canada

The science changed?

Or maybe its this:

“When new populist Conservative leader Pierre Poilievre was announced as the party's leader in Ottawa this month the loudest cheer he got from supporters was when he said he would get rid of the ArriveCan app.”
---------- ADS -----------

kgb531
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Canada to Drop Vaccine Requirement to Enter Country, Official Says

Post by kgb531 »

Or more likely that our covid case rate has dropped to half of what it was 2 months ago?

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

kgb531 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:43 pm Or more likely that our covid case rate has dropped to half of what it was 2 months ago?
Didn’t Trudeau say two weeks ago we will need to increase restrictions if we don’t get 85 percent booster. The science definitely keeps changing :lol:

This is how we know Covid 19 was 90 percent bullshit, and 10 percent a bad cold.

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
flyinhigh
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by flyinhigh »

Read an article in CTV that basically said this has all been made by political science, not medical science and that this decision reflects just that. Up until Pierre's landslide victory there was zero discussion of changing things and here 6 days later they are talking of dropping all requirements. mmmm

You don't have to be a conservative, but must admit that if you were Trudeau that you would be scared shitless. You now have a very knowledgeable leader, that thrives in debate. He's pulled thousands of new voters, many from the liberal ranks. Pierre will make Justine look like an absolute fool and every opportunity.

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

flyinhigh wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:21 am Read an article in CTV that basically said this has all been made by political science, not medical science and that this decision reflects just that. Up until Pierre's landslide victory there was zero discussion of changing things and here 6 days later they are talking of dropping all requirements. mmmm

You don't have to be a conservative, but must admit that if you were Trudeau that you would be scared shitless. You now have a very knowledgeable leader, that thrives in debate. He's pulled thousands of new voters, many from the liberal ranks. Pierre will make Justine look like an absolute fool and every opportunity.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/house- ... -1.6588487
This is hilarious, what the Liberal house leader said, essentially saying, “play nice”.

“Look, I was an opposition critic. I respect what they have to do. They have to punch us. They have to make us accountable. They have to ask us hard questions sometimes. Sometimes I got carried away in that," he said. But this isn't that kind of time. I think that it's a time that is more serious, and I hope that we're all reflecting on that as we start today."

You have got to be kidding. After Trudeau slandered millions of voters?

Gloves are off. I hope PP beats the crap out of him.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Trudumb won’t debate Poilievre. He would get eaten alive.

He will just go hide and say he has the Kovid again. :lol:

Plus he has a promising career as a piano bar singer. Queen songs before a Queens funeral are his specialty. :mrgreen:

Let’s Go Brandon

Return to “Covid”