Border vaccine rules, mandatory use of ArriveCAN, mask mandates on planes, trains end Oct. 1

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Border vaccine rules, mandatory use of ArriveCAN, mask mandates on planes, trains end Oct. 1

Post by CpnCrunch »

---------- ADS -----------

digits_
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Border vaccine rules, mandatory use of ArriveCAN, mask mandates on planes, trains end Oct. 1

Post by digits_ »

Excellent!

As an AvCanada discussion grows longer:
-the probability of 'entitlement' being mentioned, approaches 1
-one will be accused of using bad airmanship
Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: Border vaccine rules, mandatory use of ArriveCAN, mask mandates on planes, trains end Oct. 1

Post by Aviatard »

What is montado going to have to bleat about now?

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

My biggest question is will the devout Covidians still travel now with the unvaxxed plague rats, unmasked super-spreader gramma killers, or did they deep down inside think this was a giant hoax the whole time?

Let’s Go Brandon
Loon-A-Tic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Loon-A-Tic »

We are all likely happy to ditch the Face Diaper but please have the common sense and curtsy to either put one back on or better yet book off if your feel at all unwell.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

Inverted2 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:17 pm My biggest question is will the devout Covidians still travel now with the unvaxxed plague rats, unmasked super-spreader gramma killers, or did they deep down inside think this was a giant hoax the whole time?
Most of us are pretty sane and don't have weird ideas like the prolific posters of the covid forum here seem to have. I used to think being a pilot required a modicum of sanity and intelligence. Now, after seeing the posts on this forum over the past year, not so much.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

No “weird” ideas here. Just simple observations. For example. Why do you need to wear a mask over your nose mouth and chin until Saturday and not thereafter? Why not end it immediately if it’s not required as in “science”. Why do I see people walking down the sidewalks by themselves with masks on still. Are these people permanently reprogrammed by the “experts” and the media? It’s just observations…

Let’s Go Brandon
digits_
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by digits_ »

Inverted2 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:37 pm No “weird” ideas here. Just simple observations. For example. Why do you need to wear a mask over your nose mouth and chin until Saturday and not thereafter? Why not end it immediately if it’s not required as in “science”. Why do I see people walking down the sidewalks by themselves with masks on still. Are these people permanently reprogrammed by the “experts” and the media? It’s just observations…
They are not observations, they are questions.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

You are right. Replace “why” with its “sad to see” :lol:

Let’s Go Brandon
digits_
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by digits_ »

Inverted2 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:14 pm You are right. Replace “why” with its “sad to see” :lol:
That wouldn't be an observation either. That would be your opinion.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

digits_ wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:32 pm
Inverted2 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:14 pm You are right. Replace “why” with its “sad to see” :lol:
That wouldn't be an observation either. That would be your opinion.
They are observations that I observe every day. If I observe a Covidian driving alone with a mask that is an observation not an opinion. :wink:

And it is sad to see. :lol:

Let’s Go Brandon
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

CpnCrunch wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:31 pm
Inverted2 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:17 pm My biggest question is will the devout Covidians still travel now with the unvaxxed plague rats, unmasked super-spreader gramma killers, or did they deep down inside think this was a giant hoax the whole time?
Most of us are pretty sane and don't have weird ideas like the prolific posters of the covid forum here seem to have. I used to think being a pilot required a modicum of sanity and intelligence. Now, after seeing the posts on this forum over the past year, not so much.
It’s very true what you point out. I mean, taking an experimental injection with no short and long term safety data for a virus with a 99%+ survival rate and then taking more of the same injections over and over again is pure insanity and not very smart.

Glad we can both agree on something. Cheers

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

DonTomas wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:59 pm
It’s very true what you point out. I mean, taking an experimental injection with no short and long term safety data for a virus with a 99%+ survival rate and then taking more of the same injections over and over again is pure insanity and not very smart.

:lol:

Don, it just kept getting more strange. Like they first took the two shots and it was like ok have at it… but then they were like “the shots not working, but if you take a third it works” and I’m like what the @#$! is going on here? Then they were like “well it’s not working for omicron, but omicron is less deadly and it’s like a cold”…I’m like okay… then it got weird again because they are like “you still need to take a 4th shot of the old vaccine, for the old variant, that doesn’t really work to protect you from omicron even though omicron symptoms are mild like a cold” and Trudeau would come out and be like “the only way to be safe is to get vaccinated”. The whole time you are waiting for the lights to come on and find out you are being pranked on a reality tv show.

I’m thinking how many hoops does your brain jump through to make this shit up? Was this more crazy than when cities painted circles in parks so people kept apart? Or when they closed parks for one day then opened them again when moms got outraged. Or when Calgary police ticketed a family for skating, alone, with no one else around.

Just think back to 2020 how much stupid batshit crazy things people came up with :lol: then it dragged on and kept getting more strange in new ways.

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

DonTomas wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:59 pm

Thank you for proving my point so well.

Invertago
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Invertago »

This won't be over till we have a national day of mourning to remember all the unvaxed who suffered the loss of their annual Hawaiian vacations. I suspect we'll need to have a memorial erected and potentially some form of restitution for all their hardship.

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2022/09/27/ ... overnment/

The conservatives still want to mask your kids.

Doug Ford is buying Two million masks for kids in school. The contract will be awarded to his buddies… the masks are to be cloth, with no testing for effectiveness. We are all the way back to 2020. Let’s waste some more tax dollars folks!

Even the liberals are confused. Liberal parents are asking why in 2022 does ford think cloth is good enough? We already used that old science until we turned green. Cloth masking completely dumb, on the dumb and dumber scale.

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Invertago wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:33 pm This won't be over till we have a national day of mourning to remember all the unvaxed who suffered the loss of their annual Hawaiian vacations. I suspect we'll need to have a memorial erected and potentially some form of restitution for all their hardship.
Dang right. #EveryTravelerMatters

Trudeau can award us 100 million dollars. I missed 2 Florida trips because of his Kovid BS. :wink:

Let’s Go Brandon
JustaCanadian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by JustaCanadian »

When does the taxpayer get a refund for the arrivescam app?

Can the auditor general find out every liberal MP in on this back door deal and garnish their wages until we claw back the 53920000 over budget, missing tax dollars? Do Canadians care for accountability?

Life getting very expensive for everyone while JT’s buddies got rich. I recognize it’s a common trend with conservative governments as well.

Now watch all the liberals come out explaining how this app saved millions of Canadian lives and was totally worth it!

J Roc
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by J Roc »

JustaCanadian wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:06 am When does the taxpayer get a refund for the arrivescam app?

Can the auditor general find out every liberal MP in on this back door deal and garnish their wages until we claw back the 53920000 over budget, missing tax dollars? Do Canadians care for accountability?

Life getting very expensive for everyone while JT’s buddies got rich. I recognize it’s a common trend with conservative governments as well.

Now watch all the liberals come out explaining how this app saved millions of Canadian lives and was totally worth it!
The Liberano corruption runs much deeper than the ArriveScam app. A company, that employs 4 employees from a YOW bungalow, has received $250 million in government contracts since 2015. 140 contracts, totaling $250 million, with 40 without competitive bidding.

Clearly at this point, we're well past parliamentary committees and reviews. Time for a criminal investigation.

https://tnc.news/2024/02/14/firm-arrive ... contracts/

Return to “Covid”