A Rising Tide

Discuss topics relating to airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Loon-A-Tic
Rank 5
Rank 5

A Rising Tide

Post by Loon-A-Tic »

The Canadian commercial pilot community is on the crest of an opportunity it's never witnessed before, don't miss out on A Rising Tide.
---------- ADS -----------

newlygrounded
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: A Rising Tide

Post by newlygrounded »

Loon-A-Tic wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:10 pm The Canadian commercial pilot community is on the crest of an opportunity it's never witnessed before, don't miss out on A Rising Tide.
Yeah we can go to a country that doesn't treat their crews like shit

Loon-A-Tic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Loon-A-Tic »

newlygrounded wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:05 am
Loon-A-Tic wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:10 pm The Canadian commercial pilot community is on the crest of an opportunity it's never witnessed before, don't miss out on A Rising Tide.
Go right ahead, no one is stopping you. I prefer to remain here and work to better it for those who also choose to remain.

newlygrounded
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by newlygrounded »

Loon-A-Tic wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:47 am
newlygrounded wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:05 am
Go right ahead, no one is stopping you. I prefer to remain here and work to better it for those who also choose to remain.
I admire that sentiment! We will see how the government reacts to unifor protesting TFW's for sunwing though. Look at the last time air Canada decided to strike? And government said @#$! no you aren't and legislated them to work.

https://www.thestar.com/business/2011/1 ... euvre.html

I hope things can improve but if the government is willing to pull the rug from under everyone's feet it's hard to make meaningful change in my eyes.

waterruddersup
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by waterruddersup »

Curious - which approaching opportunity would that be?

Loon-A-Tic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Loon-A-Tic »

waterruddersup wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:42 am
Curious - which approaching opportunity would that be?
I can think of a couple but off the top if AC pilots do migrate to ALPA then by my count ALL Canadian 705 air carriers will be with the same pilot union.

Return to “General Airline Industry Comments”