ACPA LOA?

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

lenamade
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: ACPA LOA?

Post by lenamade »

Merci!

And points taken

I just really loved the idea of getting pay increases and still being paid less than Flair & Cargojet with permanent concessions. Seemed like that strategy was a really hit one out of the park type plan!
---------- ADS -----------

lenaumade
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by lenaumade »

lenamade wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:15 am Merci!

And points taken

I just really loved the idea of getting pay increases and still being paid less than Flair & Cargojet with permanent concessions. Seemed like that strategy was a really hit one out of the park type plan!
Hey Lenamade! how is it going in mum's basement? hanging on there!

did you tell her that you will have to hang on a bit more there since you decided that staying on flatpay seemed a better idea than getting off after 2 years.
Well, I m sure she s happy to have momma's boy at home anyway ;)

Say hi to your Mum!

DanWEC
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by DanWEC »

How did some of you guys pass the MMPI? Terrifying.

rooster
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by rooster »

lenaumade wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:10 am

And points taken

did you tell her that you will have to hang on a bit more there since you decided that staying on flatpay seemed a better idea than getting off after 2 years.

Say hi to your Mum!
My god your captains must just hate flying with you, I just know it. I'd bet money on this. Give it a rest. Your pouting like a child is embarrassing your pilot group

DanWEC is right, how in the world you got past the MMPI is mind blowing.

lenaumade
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by lenaumade »

rooster wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:00 am

And points taken

Say hi to your Mum!
My god your captains must just hate flying with you, I just know it. I'd bet money on this. Give it a rest. Your pouting like a child is embarrassing your pilot group

We are all here to exchange point of view. And you do not like when somebody else got another point view from yours. Again, only time will tell who is right or wrong.

Is that a normal reaction to a debate to create a fake account to make think to others that It is me writting that? isn't it bit childish as you said?
I don't care but don t expect me to let it go.

If you noticed my message on all the threads, I have never attacked anybody personnaly because he has another point of view but I am a mirror, if you talk to me a certain way, I will answer to you a certain way. If we exchange with respect and politeness I will respond to you exactly the same way.

Let's see if some members here are capable of that...

negroni
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by negroni »

mate just stop. you're embarrassing not just yourself, but the whole image of Air Canada pilots as this is a public forum.

twa22
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by twa22 »

lenaumade wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:44 am

Say hi to your Mum!

If you noticed my message on all the threads, I have never attacked anybody personnaly because he has another point of view but I am a mirror, if you talk to me a certain way, I will answer to you a certain way. If we exchange with respect and politeness I will respond to you exactly the same way.

Hmmm ok, so can you answer me why you told me to enjoy the north? That sounded like you were taking a jab at me for no apparent reason. I could be wrong, so I'd like to hear your reasoning.

BTD
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by BTD »

I don't care but don t expect me to let it go.
This statement stands in contradiction to itself.

lenaumade
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by lenaumade »

twa22 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:35 pm

Hmmm ok, so can you answer me why you told me to enjoy the north? That sounded like you were taking a jab at me for no apparent reason. I could be wrong, so I'd like to hear your reasoning.
Sincerely, It is not the case. I enjoy my time in the north, it was quiet amazing actually so I did not know somebody could get offended by a location. So for all the guy working in the North enjoy it.

And for you Enjoy the south!

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by co-joe »

DanWEC wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:40 am How did some of you guys pass the MMPI? Terrifying.
Almost as if that exam is a farce.

twa22
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by twa22 »

lenaumade wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:41 pm

Sincerely, It is not the case. I enjoy my time in the north, it was quiet amazing actually so I did not know somebody could get offended by a location. So for all the guy working in the North enjoy it.

What? Who said I got offended? Man your reading comprehension isn't very good...

lenamade
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by lenamade »

North, South, East, West, doesn't matter, as long as you're against concessions-> you're the best!

I did the MMPI and it came back with the result 'shill'

Anyone know what that means?

lenaumade
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by lenaumade »

twa22 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:00 am
lenaumade wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:41 pm

What? Who said I got offended? Man your reading comprehension isn't very good...
You just seemed annoyed of a perceived insult that was not one. that s all...

rudder
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rudder »

DAL agreement in principle A321/B737-9 top CA rate Jan 2026 US$383/hr PLUS 18% towards 401K.

Dronepiper
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Dronepiper »

rudder wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:31 pm DAL agreement in principle A321/B737-9 top CA rate Jan 2026 US$383/hr PLUS 18% towards 401K.
I think Canada is a great country compared to 90% of the countries in the world, but HOLY mother $&@$ing $&@& $&@$@@$@&$&&@$&, I hate this country when compared to the USA for our stupid pilot wages.

Return to “Air Canada”