Companies that DO NOT still require the Covid Jab for Employment

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Companies that DO NOT still require the Covid Jab for Employment

Post by Inverted2 »

You can get a fake vaccine cert online if you look hard enough, or if you know photoshop you can make one too. Many of us haven’t gotten a shot in well over a year so I don’t see why any company would ask now. Plus it’s no longer required by law.
---------- ADS -----------

Let’s Go Brandon
chowda
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by chowda »

I see that Summit is still demanding shots a term of employment.

viewtopic.php?t=177134

Reinhard
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Reinhard »

I automatically disregard anyone who took the vax as someone dangerous and stupid who i don't want to associate with like they are some kind of diseased plague.

But when I see a Pureblood, it's just a silent recognition and respect. No pomp, no virtue signaling. just knowing this person is normal and human. Probably a decent good person you want to get to know and do business with.

rando
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by rando »

I only listen to experts. Sean Penn is basically a doctor and says it should be criminal to refuse a vaccine. We need more Sean Penn in the world. We need safety. We need rules. Just ask aviatard, TG, etc. They got their 5th booster, feeling great, saving lives. Actually most of the world is criminals now refusing boosters, lots of parents not vaccinating kids, they should go to juvenile detention.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

rando wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:10 am I only listen to experts. Sean Penn is basically a doctor and says it should be criminal to refuse a vaccine. We need more Sean Penn in the world. We need safety. We need rules. Just ask aviatard, TG, etc. They got their 5th booster, feeling great, saving lives. Actually most of the world is criminals now refusing boosters, lots of parents not vaccinating kids, they should go to juvenile detention.

Nice assumption but it's 3 for me.
Contemplating a 4th one so I won't end up in quarantine somewhere in a shitty spot during travel.

Covid virus throttled down thanks to: Yes! Vaccination, restrictions at the time, mutation in the right direction. Now that the job is done we can move on (Try it, it will make you feel better)

rando
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by rando »

TG you can’t just make up your own science. Contemplating a 4th shot? The science is clear, every government site says you should be getting more boosters. If you are anti booster you are anti vax. Who would have thought TG is an antivaxxer.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

TG wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:24 pm
rando wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:10 am I only listen to experts. Sean Penn is basically a doctor and says it should be criminal to refuse a vaccine. We need more Sean Penn in the world. We need safety. We need rules. Just ask aviatard, TG, etc. They got their 5th booster, feeling great, saving lives. Actually most of the world is criminals now refusing boosters, lots of parents not vaccinating kids, they should go to juvenile detention.

Nice assumption but it's 3 for me.
Contemplating a 4th one so I won't end up in quarantine somewhere in a shitty spot during travel.

Covid virus throttled down thanks to: Yes! Vaccination, restrictions at the time, mutation in the right direction. Now that the job is done we can move on (Try it, it will make you feel better)
You should get #4 and #5 post haste or you will risk being labeled an anti-vax right wing Trump supporter. Also those N95 masks that look like coffee filters look very comfortable to wear all day. :lol:

Let’s Go Brandon
CortoMaltese
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CortoMaltese »

North Star is looking for pilots on the ATR and the DC3T, and doesn't seem to ask for vaccine anymore.

Invertago
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Invertago »

Seems unvaxed pilots are in high demand according to JerryRig

viewtopic.php?t=178974

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

Return to “Covid”