"In Review"

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

samlab
Rank 0
Rank 0

"In Review"

Post by samlab »

Howdy folks,

I interviewed for YWG in Feb. I got an email a few weeks ago saying I passed the interview, and saw that my status in workday changed to "eligible for offer." A few days later it changed to "In review." (not entirely sure what to make of the change in status?) In your experience, what generally happens next? Just wait for an offer? Do they notify you if offers go out and you don't get one? (assuming probably not, but curious about others' experiences). Also curious if anyone has a general sense of timelines for when offers typically go out.
---------- ADS -----------

SPANH0BG0BLIN1
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: "In Review"

Post by SPANH0BG0BLIN1 »

I interviewed in June, got an email 10 days later saying I passed, and then my workday status stayed on "eligible for offer" until I got an IFR offer 5 months later in November.

Guacomoleee
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Guacomoleee »

My status in workday changed today from "In Review" to "Interview". Interestingly, I have already done the panel interview/bootcamp. :?

samlab
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by samlab »

So, oddly enough, my status changed back to "eligible for offer" not too long after my initial post. I guess just wait and see?

CL-Skadoo!
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by CL-Skadoo! »

I give you all full credit. This process sounds excruciating.

samlab
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by samlab »

For anyone else experiencing this, I heard back from navcanada that there was an update on workday that caused the switch and they've now corrected it.

Andolf
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Andolf »

Guacomoleee wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:19 pm My status in workday changed today from "In Review" to "Interview". Interestingly, I have already done the panel interview/bootcamp. :?
Mine did this too yesterday. Could be due to the workday update that was mentioned. Hopefully we hear back soon!

Update: got an email this morning stating I was eligible for offer.

AdonisC
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by AdonisC »

samlab wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:42 am For anyone else experiencing this, I heard back from navcanada that there was an update on workday that caused the switch and they've now corrected it.
Mine changed back to 'Eligible for Offer' today (or yesterday didnt open profile yesterday). It had switched to 'In Review' about 2-3 weeks ago, from Eligible for offer status.

Last edited by AdonisC on Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
samlab
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by samlab »

Andolf wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:05 am
Guacomoleee wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:19 pm My status in workday changed today from "In Review" to "Interview". Interestingly, I have already done the panel interview/bootcamp. :?
Mine did this too yesterday. Could be due to the workday update that was mentioned. Hopefully we hear back soon!

Update: got an email this morning stating I was eligible for offer.
Where did you interview for, if you don't mind me asking?

Andolf
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Andolf »

I interviewed in YVR FIR and I'm eligible for all streams.

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”