C of R Cancellation (3 Tails)

Discuss topics related to Flair Airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: C of R Cancellation (3 Tails)

Post by co-joe »

CitationNation wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:51 pm Sunwing Has now purchased 3 FLAIR tails in the past month..CFLKZ, CFLQG, CFLER.
You mean WestJet has now purchased 3 tails that were originally slated to join Flair but never did. Now WestJet can use them to augment capacity when their pilots walk off the job on the May long weekend, using their wholly owned subsidiary Sunwing to operate them at lower wages and working conditions.
---------- ADS -----------

Hangry
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Hangry »

Stop it! That kind of talk is gonna get your buddy tbaylx all hot and bothered.

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by co-joe »

You know I'm right, personal attacks on my or my boss' character wont change the truth and you know it. Keep slinging mud if it makes you feel better about your small pee pee.

flyinhigh
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by flyinhigh »

co-joe wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:01 am
CitationNation wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:51 pm Sunwing Has now purchased 3 FLAIR tails in the past month..CFLKZ, CFLQG, CFLER.
You mean WestJet has now purchased 3 tails that were originally slated to join Flair but never did. Now WestJet can use them to augment capacity when their pilots walk off the job on the May long weekend, using their wholly owned subsidiary Sunwing to operate them at lower wages and working conditions.
You might be right, and when the pilots come back with better WAWCON they will pick up were they left off and you will still be there making a crappy wage at a sketchy company with no increase of wawcon for a long time. Oh, and than when the unions form one, another round will begin to bring everyone up, yet Flair will still be lacking.

ads-b
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by ads-b »

Hey co-joe. Don’t tell anyone. Sunwing makes more than westjet pilots (currently) and we will never be a B scale. The 3 aircraft sunwing just grabbed were sitting mothballed waiting for flair. But alas you didn’t take them when they were scheduled back in 2021.

Let me know how expanding into profitability works out.

I don’t think 3 planes are going to cover westjets flying. Just a hunch.

Return to “Flair Airlines”