This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Moderators: sky's the limit , sepia , Sulako , lilfssister , North Shore
Northern Skies
Rank 8
Posts: 769 Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 2:00 pm
Post
by Northern Skies » Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:55 am
dammit birddog, you cut me off!
p.s. beers in hamilton this weekend
---------- ADS -----------
...
Rank 11
Posts: 4581 Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:18 pm
Post
by ... » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:01 am
cut you off...? On the taxiway?
Beers? lets giver...name the spot...
---------- ADS -----------
Guido
Rank (9)
Posts: 1377 Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:52 pm
Location: Over there.
Post
by Guido » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:07 am
FALSE DAMMIT, stop trying to kill the thread, evil one!
The person below me believe BD should be banned from this thread!
---------- ADS -----------
Yoyoma
Rank (9)
Posts: 1465 Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:01 am
Location: Somewhere in time...
Post
by Yoyoma » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:10 am
False, but he should be sodo...
...ed with a baseball bat!
The person below me thinks Sussex is a whore town.
---------- ADS -----------
In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield...W. Buffett
Northern Skies
Rank 8
Posts: 769 Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 2:00 pm
Post
by Northern Skies » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:11 am
dont know.... somewhere with pool and decent prices....... there's a little sports bar near my place like that but I'm up for anywhere, you decide....
Haza, PME, are you in?
everyone is welcome
the person below me will be there too
---------- ADS -----------
Dispatch
Rank 3
Posts: 121 Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:14 pm
Location: TO
Post
by Dispatch » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:05 am
false, but it sure sounds like a whore lot of fun
The person below me believes this thing can go further than 30 on the thread count
---------- ADS -----------
w squared
Rank 10
Posts: 2040 Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:32 pm
Location: Somewhere in the patch
Post
by w squared » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:12 am
True! With all the unemployed (and currently on vacation fire suppression) pilots on this site, it seems that a lot of people have nothing but time. Lazy b@st@rds. Wait...I'm one of those lazy b@st@rds. Oops.
The person below me is impressed by my clever use of the ampersand.
---------- ADS -----------
Please don't tell my mother that I work in the Oilpatch...she still thinks that I'm the piano player at a whorehouse.
. ._
Top Poster
Posts: 7374 Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:
Post
by . ._ » Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:17 pm
True.
The person below me can below.... wait the person below me will be in the chat room tonight.
---------- ADS -----------
w squared
Rank 10
Posts: 2040 Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:32 pm
Location: Somewhere in the patch
Post
by w squared » Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:21 pm
True...I'm one of the 15 people turning your computer into a pumpkin.
The person below me was also in the chatroom and gets that reference.
---------- ADS -----------
Please don't tell my mother that I work in the Oilpatch...she still thinks that I'm the piano player at a whorehouse.
flyinhigh
Rank 11
Posts: 3147 Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:42 pm
Location: my couch
Post
by flyinhigh » Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:37 pm
True, and False I was there but the pumpkin thing, sure.
The person below me is wishing just as i that Jessica Simpson is going to knock on my door tonght now that she gave Nick the boot?
---------- ADS -----------
w squared
Rank 10
Posts: 2040 Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:32 pm
Location: Somewhere in the patch
Post
by w squared » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:26 pm
False. I don't much care if Jessica Simpson knocks on your door. If she knocks on my door...well, I've never been big on vapid blondes with whiny voices. She'd have to sign a contractual agreement not to speak before I allowed her to stay.
The person below me thinks that I'm being far too hard on that brainless pop-tart.
---------- ADS -----------
Please don't tell my mother that I work in the Oilpatch...she still thinks that I'm the piano player at a whorehouse.
. ._
Top Poster
Posts: 7374 Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:
Post
by . ._ » Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:57 pm
False.
The person below me also thinks that Jessica has an IQ of below 90. And a nice bod, and she can sorta sing.
---------- ADS -----------
TG
Rank 10
Posts: 2106 Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:32 am
Location: Around
Post
by TG » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:26 pm
True! but I didn't know she could sing.
The person below me think that his IQ number will one day match or even be inferior to his bank account one.
---------- ADS -----------
heavymetal
Rank 4
Posts: 219 Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:57 am
Post
by heavymetal » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:08 pm
True, but it will only happen if I get a real job.
The person below me doesn't actually make money, they just get paid in Oreo Cookies.
---------- ADS -----------
I'm never played as the villian in the stories I've told.
Tibor
Rank 3
Posts: 147 Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Location: Where I wish I was
Post
by Tibor » Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:32 am
True....and they've already taken out the creamy centre.
The person below me will add yet another post to this thread that has gone on for far too long.
---------- ADS -----------
Wha happened
w squared
Rank 10
Posts: 2040 Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:32 pm
Location: Somewhere in the patch
Post
by w squared » Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:32 am
False! I will add yet another post to a thread that should continue well past 30.
The person below me wants to get back to the topic of Jessica Simpson's bod.
---------- ADS -----------
Please don't tell my mother that I work in the Oilpatch...she still thinks that I'm the piano player at a whorehouse.
. ._
Top Poster
Posts: 7374 Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:
Post
by . ._ » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:01 am
True. But I don't know why.
The person below me thinks that 50 cent is evil.
---------- ADS -----------
w squared
Rank 10
Posts: 2040 Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:32 pm
Location: Somewhere in the patch
Post
by w squared » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:59 am
False. Saying that I think he is evil would imply that I think about him. Why are thinking about him ISTP?
The person below me prefers Angelina Jolie to Jessica Simpson.
---------- ADS -----------
Please don't tell my mother that I work in the Oilpatch...she still thinks that I'm the piano player at a whorehouse.
Chantal
Rank 6
Posts: 488 Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:09 pm
Location: MB
Post
by Chantal » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:11 am
False, I prefer local pilots with flyer discounts
The person below me wants to meet me in person
---------- ADS -----------
''Save Our Troops let them leave Afghanistan''. - Neil Osborne and a few friends
flyinhigh
Rank 11
Posts: 3147 Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:42 pm
Location: my couch
Post
by flyinhigh » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:20 am
False,
The person below me just had there day made by istp for the shot of jessica
---------- ADS -----------
w squared
Rank 10
Posts: 2040 Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:32 pm
Location: Somewhere in the patch
Post
by w squared » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:22 am
False...I'd prefer Angelina Jolie (give me a wild, tatooed brunette over a vapid blonde any day)
The person below me thinks that we should stop thinking with our little heads.
---------- ADS -----------
Please don't tell my mother that I work in the Oilpatch...she still thinks that I'm the piano player at a whorehouse.
Dispatch
Rank 3
Posts: 121 Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:14 pm
Location: TO
Post
by Dispatch » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:16 pm
Little heads, not sure what your talking about...LOL
The person below me wants "w squared" to get back to work and soon
---------- ADS -----------
w squared
Rank 10
Posts: 2040 Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:32 pm
Location: Somewhere in the patch
Post
by w squared » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:28 pm
False...I am working. Not very hard, but I'm working!
The person below me doesn't know what they want.
---------- ADS -----------
Please don't tell my mother that I work in the Oilpatch...she still thinks that I'm the piano player at a whorehouse.
heavymetal
Rank 4
Posts: 219 Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:57 am
Post
by heavymetal » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:21 am
False, I want world peace and the president would like a new sweater.
The person below me has a neighbor with an uncanny resemblence to Steve Urkel.
---------- ADS -----------
I'm never played as the villian in the stories I've told.
Pitts99
Rank 1
Posts: 40 Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:03 pm
Post
by Pitts99 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:38 am
False, unless Steve Urkel has had the same problem than Michael Jackson.
The person below me is betting on when this thread will finish.
---------- ADS -----------