Last time on flair

Discuss topics related to Flair Airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

sunk
Rank 3
Rank 3

Last time on flair

Post by sunk »

So different groups missed our flight on Flair out of Toronto Toronto due to the conveyor broke and 3 hr long lines at customs. They would not move us ahead so we could make the flight. That was no big deal as it’s our fault. What pissed is off was the lack of help and the rudeness at the Flair counter. Never have experienced such an attitude.
---------- ADS -----------

Blackdog0301
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Last time on flair

Post by Blackdog0301 »

If you think you're going to get any sympathy on these forums, you're very much mistaken. Obviously you have no clue what forum you posted on. Go write your story on TripAdvisor.

sunk
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sunk »

Really don’t care if I get feed back or not. Really wish the CRA shows some balls and call in the whole tax amount owning and do the flying public a favour.

CaptDukeNukem
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by CaptDukeNukem »

sunk wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:16 pm Really don’t care if I get feed back or not. Really wish the CRA shows some balls and call in the whole tax amount owning and do the flying public a favour.
You are an absolute idiot if you don’t think the CRA makes deals with people who owe taxes. Look at the hundreds of thousands who claimed CERB benefits when not entitled. Yes they have to pay it back. But if you call the CRA and tell them how much hardship it caused you, they will absolutely work with you.

You’re just trying to stir shit up on avcanada. If you had a bad experience on flair, no problem. We get it. Book another airline next time. Here’s the thing; you won’t, cuz it’s $47.99 cheaper to fly flair.

CaptDukeNukem
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by CaptDukeNukem »

Blackdog0301 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:11 am If you think you're going to get any sympathy on these forums, you're very much mistaken. Obviously you have no clue what forum you posted on. Go write your story on TripAdvisor.
I agree with blackdog, go post your crappy review about whatever experience you “experienced” and rent a car next time. I’m sure it’ll be a much more enjoyable time for you.

the_new_guy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by the_new_guy »

sunk wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:24 am So different groups missed our flight on Flair out of Toronto Toronto due to the conveyor broke and 3 hr long lines at customs. They would not move us ahead so we could make the flight. That was no big deal as it’s our fault. What pissed is off was the lack of help and the rudeness at the Flair counter. Never have experienced such an attitude.
So let me get this straight.. You missed your flight due to customs and Toronto Airport being a pain in everyone's ass. You are fine with it because in your own words it was your fault.

Then because you and maybe a couple dozen passengers were not handled in a nice way by a third party provider may I add, you wish for flair to go out of business. That's fucking hilarious.

Own your shit, understand that someone being rude is not the end of the world, and move on. It's regrettable that you didn't find your experience as nice as it should have been, but seeing your disproportionate reaction to what you call rudeness, I would be inclined to think you probably were a little rough around the edges yourself along with probably all the other passengers that didn't make their flight that day.

Like I said, regrettable.

Cheers

JakeLRS
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by JakeLRS »

Can the mods remove this post?

Look I'm no flair pilot, but I follow it for the internal pilot talks (and then some).

sunk
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sunk »

It wasn’t booked about the money, it was the convenience of the time the flight was. And yes it’ll be Westjet, porter or Air Canada. I paid good money for 5 of us to fly, and yes I expect some respect from the counter staff when no disrespectful attitude was shown towards them. We proceeded to buy 5 last minute tickets from Air Canada and travelled 🧳 from Toronto, Montreal and on to Florida at a huge cost. If Flair is happy operating with their contract staff treating people shitty, then they deserve to lose customers.

Return to “Flair Airlines”