C208 Grand Caravan YYZ

Discuss topics relating to Morningstar Air Express Inc.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

El_Capitano
Rank 0
Rank 0

C208 Grand Caravan YYZ

Post by El_Capitano »

Would anyone have any info regarding the C208 Grand Caravan job out of YYZ, typical pay, schedule, overnights, bonds and such? Would be greatly appreciated!
---------- ADS -----------

CaptDukeNukem
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: C208 Grand Caravan YYZ

Post by CaptDukeNukem »

El_Capitano wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:51 am Would anyone have any info regarding the C208 Grand Caravan job out of YYZ, typical pay, schedule, overnights, bonds and such? Would be greatly appreciated!
Sorry, I don’t. But it seems you are asking the same question for multiple jobs. My suggestion: send the resume, and ask the questions you have during the interview. At the very least, you’ll get interview practice, and you can always say no when/if they offer you a position

El_Capitano
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by El_Capitano »

CaptDukeNukem wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:37 am
El_Capitano wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:51 am Would anyone have any info regarding the C208 Grand Caravan job out of YYZ, typical pay, schedule, overnights, bonds and such? Would be greatly appreciated!
Sorry, I don’t. But it seems you are asking the same question for multiple jobs. My suggestion: send the resume, and ask the questions you have during the interview. At the very least, you’ll get interview practice, and you can always say no when/if they offer you a position
You're absolutely right, and I have been doing so. Have had a few interviews, which yes, seem to get easier each time. Perhaps what I most need is a little patience.

CaptDukeNukem
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by CaptDukeNukem »

El_Capitano wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:01 am
CaptDukeNukem wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:37 am
You're absolutely right, and I have been doing so. Have had a few interviews, which yes, seem to get easier each time. Perhaps what I most need is a little patience.
Honestly, I think you’re doing the right thing. Asking questions is important. I wasn’t trying to tell you not to, but the most valuable answers you’ll get is from the actual airline you are applying for. Everything on this site, is very subjective. The more info you get the better. Unfortunately, I don’t have the answers you’re looking for. But keep the interviews going and be sure to ask them questions too. It’s also “their” interview for you.

Return to “Morningstar Air Express Inc.”