Fort Vermillion

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Youngback
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 372
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:08 pm
Location: 15,070km from CYYJ
Contact:

Post by Youngback »

Oh I'm well aware that those places are in Fort V. But theres a lot more here than those pictures. The house is in Alberta Housing. If I wanted to have my car torched I'd live there. The "grocery store" isn't a grocery store unless you count pork ribs and pop as groceries. The "local" church pictured is over an hour away by road.

If you are going to show Fort Vermilion, you need to show the selection of rotten vegetables at the Northern store or the miscellaneous (??) meat section at the Tallcree store. You need to show the entertainment facilities like the inflatable pool at the bar where strippers wrestle each other in KY jelly. You need to show the dark side of Fort Vermilion consisting of the drunks in Orangetown (tent city) in the forest behind the bottle depot. Until recently we also had Mr. Yummy's (chinese food) until the health inspectors found cats in the kitchen. There is so much more here than your pictures. :D
---------- ADS -----------
 
just another pilot
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:05 pm
Location: Edmonton

Post by just another pilot »

don't most pilots shop at the food bank?
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “General Comments”