This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Moderators: sky's the limit , sepia , Sulako , lilfssister , North Shore
desksgo
Rank 10
Posts: 2850 Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:05 pm
Location: Toy Poodle Town, Manitoba
Contact:
Post
by desksgo » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:25 pm
cyyz wrote: Are black haired chicks burnettes?
You mean, like this?
---------- ADS -----------
water wings
Rank 8
Posts: 928 Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:09 pm
Post
by water wings » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:35 pm
what's with the do in the bottom left corner... yeeeesh...nas-suh-teee
---------- ADS -----------
Magnanimous
Rank 1
Posts: 34 Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:51 am
Location: Moncton, New Brunswick
Post
by Magnanimous » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:45 pm
water wings wrote: what's with the do in the bottom left corner... yeeeesh...nas-suh-teee
Coincidently, that is the given name of the person wearing the hair in the bottom left. Yeshnassutee Dasiquewa Shakur.
---------- ADS -----------
Two bottles of whiskey constitutes one item!
gr8gazu
Rank 8
Posts: 878 Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:10 pm
Post
by gr8gazu » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:41 pm
No reds!! A friend once said, "red hair is one of lifes warning signs". Judging by his ex, I would suspect he is right!
The best look is the women in Cashmere region! Black hair, olive skin and cool blue/green eyes.
---------- ADS -----------
Expat
Rank 10
Posts: 2383 Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:58 am
Location: Central Asia
Post
by Expat » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:17 pm
Russian fake blonde with green eyes...
---------- ADS -----------
Success in life is when the cognac that you drink is older than the women you drink it with.
cyyz
Rank 11
Posts: 4150 Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:05 am
Location: Toronto
Post
by cyyz » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:22 pm
LoL Desky... Horrible... Where are the PC censors... lol...
Yes, black hair, but like asian lady hair.. Black....
But I guess some of them like blonde because that's what I usually see down on christie, well on the guys atleast...
As for the filipino's they all(girls) dyed it Orange about 6 years ago, or maybe they wanted blonde and they all bought loreal and it turned orange... No one ever did tell me what was up with that....
---------- ADS -----------
cyyz
Rank 11
Posts: 4150 Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:05 am
Location: Toronto
Post
by cyyz » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:24 pm
Oh and to answer the question
C's and D's I like em blonde
A's and B's I like them burnette
B's and C's for the Red head
---------- ADS -----------
Guido
Rank (9)
Posts: 1377 Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:52 pm
Location: Over there.
Post
by Guido » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:28 am
gr8gazu wrote: No reds!! A friend once said, "red hair is one of lifes warning signs". Judging by his ex, I would suspect he is right!
The best look is the women in Cashmere region! Black hair, olive skin and cool blue/green eyes.
haha, that's "Kashmir" I believe!
It's almost the same, but I'm a much bigger fan of the Mediterranean look... Spanish girls make me drool...
Dark hair, olive skin, brown eyes... yowza!
---------- ADS -----------
heron
Rank 2
Posts: 70 Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:50 am
Post
by heron » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:56 pm
is this question for the guys or girls, who's voting?
---------- ADS -----------
heron
Rank 2
Posts: 70 Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:50 am
Post
by heron » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:59 pm
most of us girls don't even wear our natural colour anymore...too bad
---------- ADS -----------
gr8gazu
Rank 8
Posts: 878 Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:10 pm
Post
by gr8gazu » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:46 pm
You are correct Guido. I think I was spelling looking through an empty wine glass at the time!
Cheers
---------- ADS -----------
lilfssister
Rank Moderator
Posts: 2783 Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:51 pm
Location: Mysteryville Castle
Post
by lilfssister » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:21 pm
heron wrote: most of us girls don't even wear our natural colour anymore...too bad
Natural colour? Not sure I can remember what that is? Maybe I should dig out some old school pictures?
---------- ADS -----------
Blakey
Rank 8
Posts: 970 Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:33 pm
Location: Ontario
Post
by Blakey » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:37 am
Redheads. God help me it hurts, but redheads!
---------- ADS -----------
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you!
Naughty Catholic
Rank 3
Posts: 176 Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:35 am
Post
by Naughty Catholic » Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:32 pm
I would say reddish brown (me) and HARDWOOD, I got my own carpet dont need someone elses
---------- ADS -----------
Shtinky
Rank 2
Posts: 97 Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:30 pm
Location: Ontario
Post
by Shtinky » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:50 am
So far I've read about people's preferences on...
Blonde hair
Brown hair
Red hair
Black hair
What about "No hair"? Just like Natalie Portman in her new movie?
---------- ADS -----------
Rowdy
Top Poster
Posts: 5166 Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:26 pm
Location: On Borrowed Wings
Post
by Rowdy » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:00 am
I'm all about no hair down there
---------- ADS -----------
sky's the limit
Rank Moderator
Posts: 4614 Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:38 am
Location: Now where's the starter button on this thing???
Post
by sky's the limit » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:52 pm
w squared wrote: Which leads us to another question. Do you prefer
a) Wall-to-wall carpet
b) Hardwood only
c) A small area rug in the middle
Thanks, that was good for a laugh.
C, bye the way.
STL
---------- ADS -----------