Blondes Reds or Brunettes?

This forum is for non aviation related topics, political debate, random thoughts, and everything else that just doesn't seem to fit in the normal forums. ALL FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

Blondes Reds or Brunettes?

Blondes
31
29%
Reds
32
30%
Brunettes
43
41%
 
Total votes: 106

desksgo
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2850
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:05 pm
Location: Toy Poodle Town, Manitoba
Contact:

Post by desksgo »

cyyz wrote:Are black haired chicks burnettes?
You mean, like this?

Image
---------- ADS -----------
 
water wings
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 928
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:09 pm

Post by water wings »

what's with the do in the bottom left corner... yeeeesh...nas-suh-teee
---------- ADS -----------
 
Image
Magnanimous
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:51 am
Location: Moncton, New Brunswick

Post by Magnanimous »

water wings wrote:what's with the do in the bottom left corner... yeeeesh...nas-suh-teee
Coincidently, that is the given name of the person wearing the hair in the bottom left. Yeshnassutee Dasiquewa Shakur.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Two bottles of whiskey constitutes one item!
gr8gazu
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:10 pm

Post by gr8gazu »

No reds!! A friend once said, "red hair is one of lifes warning signs". Judging by his ex, I would suspect he is right! :D

The best look is the women in Cashmere region! Black hair, olive skin and cool blue/green eyes.
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
Expat
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2383
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:58 am
Location: Central Asia

Post by Expat »

Russian fake blonde with green eyes... :wink:
---------- ADS -----------
 
Success in life is when the cognac that you drink is older than the women you drink it with.
User avatar
cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4150
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:05 am
Location: Toronto

Post by cyyz »

LoL Desky... Horrible... Where are the PC censors... lol...

Yes, black hair, but like asian lady hair.. Black....

But I guess some of them like blonde because that's what I usually see down on christie, well on the guys atleast...

As for the filipino's they all(girls) dyed it Orange about 6 years ago, or maybe they wanted blonde and they all bought loreal and it turned orange... No one ever did tell me what was up with that....
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4150
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:05 am
Location: Toronto

Post by cyyz »

Oh and to answer the question

C's and D's I like em blonde

A's and B's I like them burnette

B's and C's for the Red head
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
Guido
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1377
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:52 pm
Location: Over there.

Post by Guido »

gr8gazu wrote:No reds!! A friend once said, "red hair is one of lifes warning signs". Judging by his ex, I would suspect he is right! :D

The best look is the women in Cashmere region! Black hair, olive skin and cool blue/green eyes.
haha, that's "Kashmir" I believe! :lol:

It's almost the same, but I'm a much bigger fan of the Mediterranean look... Spanish girls make me drool... :oops: Dark hair, olive skin, brown eyes... yowza!

Image
---------- ADS -----------
 
heron
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:50 am

Post by heron »

is this question for the guys or girls, who's voting?
---------- ADS -----------
 
heron
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:50 am

Post by heron »

most of us girls don't even wear our natural colour anymore...too bad
---------- ADS -----------
 
gr8gazu
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:10 pm

Post by gr8gazu »

You are correct Guido. I think I was spelling looking through an empty wine glass at the time!

Cheers
---------- ADS -----------
 
lilfssister
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator
Posts: 2783
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:51 pm
Location: Mysteryville Castle

Post by lilfssister »

heron wrote:most of us girls don't even wear our natural colour anymore...too bad
Natural colour? Not sure I can remember what that is? Maybe I should dig out some old school pictures?
---------- ADS -----------
 
just another pilot
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1069
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:05 pm
Location: Edmonton

Post by just another pilot »

Hey DA...too bad you can't choose grey eh? :lol: :shock:
---------- ADS -----------
 
Blakey
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 970
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:33 pm
Location: Ontario

Post by Blakey »

Redheads. God help me it hurts, but redheads!
---------- ADS -----------
 
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you!
Naughty Catholic
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:35 am

Post by Naughty Catholic »

I would say reddish brown (me) and HARDWOOD, I got my own carpet dont need someone elses :lol:
---------- ADS -----------
 
Shtinky
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:30 pm
Location: Ontario

Post by Shtinky »

So far I've read about people's preferences on...

Blonde hair
Brown hair
Red hair
Black hair

What about "No hair"? Just like Natalie Portman in her new movie? :shock:
---------- ADS -----------
 
Rowdy
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 5166
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:26 pm
Location: On Borrowed Wings

Post by Rowdy »

I'm all about no hair down there :wink:
---------- ADS -----------
 
sky's the limit
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator
Posts: 4614
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:38 am
Location: Now where's the starter button on this thing???

Post by sky's the limit »

w squared wrote:Which leads us to another question. Do you prefer

a) Wall-to-wall carpet

b) Hardwood only

c) A small area rug in the middle


Thanks, that was good for a laugh.

C, bye the way. :-)

STL
---------- ADS -----------
 
Locked

Return to “The Water Cooler”