Any Sioux Lookout residents here?

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Post Reply
Rudy
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1173
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:00 am
Location: N. Ont

Any Sioux Lookout residents here?

Post by Rudy »

Could someone that lives in Sioux Lookout PM me please.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Meso
Rank 2
Rank 2
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:04 pm

Post by Meso »

need something?
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
KAG
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 3619
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:24 pm

Post by KAG »

ask away...
---------- ADS -----------
 
The feet you step on today might be attached to the ass you're kissing tomorrow.
Chase lifestyle not metal.
bigfssguy
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 365
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:10 am
Location: Churchill MB

Post by bigfssguy »

I grew up in Ignace.....Does close count?
---------- ADS -----------
 
FSS: puting the Service back in Flight Services....
...
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 4581
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:18 pm

Post by ... »

I used the mens bathroom at the YXL terminal for a #2. I'm one of the few guys that hit the bowl. I'm sure you heard of me. My picture is on the wall oustide the washroom.

Anyway, does that count? If so, how can I be of assistance?
---------- ADS -----------
 
. ._
Top Poster
Top Poster
Posts: 7374
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Location: Cowering in my little room because the Water Cooler is locked.
Contact:

Post by . ._ »

Rudy is a lookin' for da drunk ladies... he's lonely.



Image

-istp :lol:
---------- ADS -----------
 
headin north
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:50 pm

Post by headin north »

WOWWW!!!

Drunk ladies with yellow teeth {shudder} :smt008
---------- ADS -----------
 
Dredgery
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:08 am

Post by Dredgery »

I live in Sioux Lookout, but I'm too shy to pm you :oops:

If you have a question, why don't you just ask the forum?
---------- ADS -----------
 
flyindude
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:30 am

Post by flyindude »

istp wrote:Rudy is a lookin' for da drunk ladies... he's lonely.



Image

-istp :lol:

...mmmmm! Lactating babe is hot!...for northern Ontario that is!
---------- ADS -----------
 
A bathroom without a magazine is just a toilet.
flyinhigh
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 3147
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:42 pm
Location: my couch

Post by flyinhigh »

Is it bad that I know the chick on the right :D
---------- ADS -----------
 
arctic navigator
Rank 3
Rank 3
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:16 am
Location: Where the cold wind blows

Post by arctic navigator »

flyinhigh wrote:Is it bad that I know the chick on the right :D

It is, and depending on how "well" you know her depends on just how bad it really is.. :lol:
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
douche
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:01 pm

Post by douche »

I know all 8 of them. :P
---------- ADS -----------
 
MarcF'nScott
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 4:36 am
Location: YXL

Post by MarcF'nScott »

Sunshine boy, Oh sunshine boy. Would they be #164, #165, #166, and #167? 8)
---------- ADS -----------
 
Need a hammer?
sprucemonkey
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 773
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:31 pm

Post by sprucemonkey »

Scott, Scott. Scott got caught! Check yer PM's.

Jr.
---------- ADS -----------
 
confuzed
Rank 6
Rank 6
Posts: 443
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:37 am

Post by confuzed »

douche wrote:I know all 8 of them. :P
I'm sure you know a LOT more of the local Sioux Lookout girls too :P
---------- ADS -----------
 
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.
Post Reply

Return to “General Comments”