This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.
Moderators: sky's the limit , sepia , Sulako , lilfssister , North Shore , I WAS Birddog
twotter
Rank (9)
Posts: 1483 Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:28 am
Post
by twotter » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:51 am
Who's in.. We can do it at the beaver or we can do it at my place..
What would you guys/gals like to do??
It's been a good season (long for some of us) and it's time to unwind. Give me some input and we'll have a great party!!!
---------- ADS -----------
jetav8r
Rank 3
Posts: 106 Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:29 am
Post
by jetav8r » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:28 am
Always looking for a good party, count me in
---------- ADS -----------
Rowdy
Top Poster
Posts: 5166 Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:26 pm
Location: On Borrowed Wings
Post
by Rowdy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:39 am
You know I'm in!
I'll be back in YVR as of wednesday night.
I know a couple of others that'll join too!
---------- ADS -----------
Cat Driver
Top Poster
Posts: 18921 Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:31 pm
Post
by Cat Driver » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:47 am
As long as there will be no sluts at the party I'd go.
---------- ADS -----------
The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no
After over a half a century of flying no one ever died because of my decision not to fly.
2low
Rank 8
Posts: 802 Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:17 am
Post
by 2low » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:50 am
No sluts just guys. They should re name it the Flying Sausage.
---------- ADS -----------
goldeneagle
Rank (9)
Posts: 1362 Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:28 pm
Post
by goldeneagle » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:12 pm
twotter wrote: Who's in.. We can do it at the beaver or we can do it at my place..
What would you guys/gals like to do??
It's been a good season (long for some of us) and it's time to unwind. Give me some input and we'll have a great party!!!
I'm in.
---------- ADS -----------
water wings
Rank 8
Posts: 928 Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:09 pm
Post
by water wings » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:43 pm
toolow_flaps wrote: No sluts just guys.
biggest sluts iv'e known have been guys!
have fun kids, another season for toasting!
---------- ADS -----------
newf found flyer
Rank 0
Posts: 11 Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:00 am
Post
by newf found flyer » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:20 pm
What is the deal with you guys, honestly. Why dont you just go out with some friends which hopefully includes some of the female species, have a few laughs and forget about talking about airplanes for just one night you faggots.
---------- ADS -----------
do you smellll what the rock is cookin
Cat Driver
Top Poster
Posts: 18921 Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:31 pm
Post
by Cat Driver » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:28 pm
Deleted
---------- ADS -----------
Last edited by
Cat Driver on Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no
After over a half a century of flying no one ever died because of my decision not to fly.
heeypilot
Rank 1
Posts: 39 Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:49 am
Post
by heeypilot » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:39 pm
newf found flyer wrote: What is the deal with you guys, honestly. Why dont you just go out with some friends which hopefully includes some of the female species, have a few laughs and forget about talking about airplanes for just one night you faggots.
hahahaahaha priceless.
---------- ADS -----------
twotter
Rank (9)
Posts: 1483 Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:28 am
Post
by twotter » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:19 pm
Anyone who's into it, PM me and we'll try to do it in a couple weeks when everyone is back from their summer of fun.. I'm sure I can get Cat Driver to come over, even if he has to ride over with me!! Scary..
---------- ADS -----------
2low
Rank 8
Posts: 802 Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:17 am
Post
by 2low » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:08 pm
Guys don't count as sluts.
.....................As you were.
---------- ADS -----------
Hedley
Top Poster
Posts: 10430 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 6:40 am
Location: CYSH
Contact:
Post
by Hedley » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:54 am
Guys don't count as sluts
That's because the girls keep saying "NO" to you
I agree that it's not for a lack of trying for most guys!
---------- ADS -----------
Rowdy
Top Poster
Posts: 5166 Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:26 pm
Location: On Borrowed Wings
Post
by Rowdy » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:40 am
I'm sure we could twist . rubber arm to join us
---------- ADS -----------
F-16
Rank 4
Posts: 250 Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:11 pm
Post
by F-16 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:58 am
is this a Float/seasonal pilot only thing?
Or any/all pilots in the Vancouver area?
Cheers...
---------- ADS -----------
Kick the tires and light the fires...
just curious
Rank Moderator
Posts: 3592 Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:29 am
Location: The Frozen North
Contact:
Post
by just curious » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:14 pm
is this a Float/seasonal pilot only thing?
No, I don't think so, but it's just so much easier to tie up in front of the Beav on floats.
---------- ADS -----------
Ralliart
Rank 8
Posts: 897 Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:32 pm
Post
by Ralliart » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:30 pm
I like beer.
---------- ADS -----------
Rowdy
Top Poster
Posts: 5166 Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:26 pm
Location: On Borrowed Wings
Post
by Rowdy » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:46 pm
just curious wrote: is this a Float/seasonal pilot only thing?
No, I don't think so, but it's just so much easier to tie up in front of the Beav on floats.
Ample parking at the southside as well
I want tours of everyones a/c should they show up with it
---------- ADS -----------
goldeneagle
Rank (9)
Posts: 1362 Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:28 pm
Post
by goldeneagle » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:24 pm
just curious wrote: is this a Float/seasonal pilot only thing?
No, I don't think so, but it's just so much easier to tie up in front of the Beav on floats.
Well then just jump in one of them birds and pop on over the rocks, and toss a few suds with the crowd. If you are tied up out front, heck, it's just a short crawl back to the plane. Just make sure you tie up on the east end of the dock, or you'll be breaking the cardinal rules. No smoking within 8 hours of flying, and no drinking within 50 feet of the airplane....
---------- ADS -----------
FlyYukon
Rank 5
Posts: 392 Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:36 pm
Location: CYXY
Contact:
Post
by FlyYukon » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:48 pm
If I'm in Ladner, I'll be there!
---------- ADS -----------
Flying is the second greatest thrill in life... landing is the first.
Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I dont care, Im still free. You cant take the Sky from me
F-16
Rank 4
Posts: 250 Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:11 pm
Post
by F-16 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:01 pm
Well, though I've never flown floats, i do have 4.2 hours on skis, or is it 3.8... anyhow, I fly planes so that counts, and i'm always up for a good party.
Who's bringing the Flight Attendants... Ahem, FEMALE flight attendants...
Ahem Ahem, UNDER 35 Female Flight attendants...
Count me in... ARrrrrr
---------- ADS -----------
Kick the tires and light the fires...
Dog
Rank 5
Posts: 344 Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:41 am
Location: next to the fire.
Contact:
Post
by Dog » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:31 am
I can probably make it... at least i will try. If we go to twotters place I'll bring skreech.
---------- ADS -----------
newf found flyer
Rank 0
Posts: 11 Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:00 am
Post
by newf found flyer » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:46 am
F' you guys are geeks
---------- ADS -----------
do you smellll what the rock is cookin
Dog
Rank 5
Posts: 344 Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:41 am
Location: next to the fire.
Contact:
Post
by Dog » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:26 pm
---------- ADS -----------
SkyWolfe
Rank (9)
Posts: 1483 Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:18 pm
Location: CYVR
Post
by SkyWolfe » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:57 pm
newf found flyer wrote: F' you guys are geeks
You chat here too and took the time to read this - I don't think that makes you "ungeeky"
I also like how you used the word geek, very - very cool
Ralliart: Yes, beer is of the good
---------- ADS -----------